An exciting opportunity exists for a well-rounded social media enthusiast to join our Marketing department as our Social Media & Content Coordinator.
Reporting to our Marketing & eCommerce Manager, this role will see you:
- Work with the Marketing & eCommerce Manager and Brand Manager on developing the overall social media strategy
- Oversee all social media channels
- Work with Marketing & eCommerce Manager to develop and deliver exceptional content to drive audience growth and user engagement
- Analyse social media metrics and insights to optimize future strategy and planning
- Manage a weekly social media budget and engagement targets
- Strategise the social media plan and deliver innovative concepts and competitions to drive engagement
- Maintain exceptional customer service standards, developing processes and procedures
- Work with the marketing team to develop integrated marketing plan across all marketing mediums
- Manage all aspects of social media publishing and responses
- Ensure a constant and consistent tone of voice across all media channels (including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, World of 9 Blog, Pinterest, Snapchat)
- Introduce new and innovative ways to enhance the social media footprint and digital engagement
- Work with the Marketing & PR Assistant to manage key relationships with stylists, bloggers and social influencers
- Research and report on the top influencers, competitors and trendsmonitor and measure sales and sales growth via social media
- Initiate social media concepts for company events including media launches, seasonal launches, in-store activities and sponsorship
- Source brand alignment opportunities to leverage reach and networks
- Actively promote the brand as a Nine West ambassador
You will be a self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic and dedicated individual who is driven to achieve results and passionate about all aspects of this role. In addition, the following skills and attributes will contribute to your success in the role:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field (Communications/Marketing or similar)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in generating, managing and distributing digital content (ideally in a retail environment)
- Minimum 2 years experience with Facebook Business & Adverts Manager (sponsored campaigns and re-targeting) & Instagram sponsored campaigns
- Strong leadership skills, with a proven track record of achieving business targets/milestones
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent photography skills
- Broad content creation skill set, including writing, editing and management of photography/image-based assets (experience with video content creation highly desirable)
- Excellent organisational and self-management skills
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Results driven and ability to multitask
- Unrestricted working entitlements in Australia
The Application Process
If Nine West sounds like the perfect fit and you are looking for an opportunity join be part of a dynamic retail environment, select the 'apply ' link to submit your cover letter, resume and PDF portfolio (less than 5MB) illustrating samples of your recent work. Please note that due to the high volume of applications for this position, only those who progress to the interview stage of the recruitment process will be contacted.
Communications support role
with graphic design focus
Part time role, 12 month
Remuneration up to 54k pro
Located Melbourne CBD
Plan International is a
global movement for change, mobilising millions of people around the world to
end global poverty and support social justice for children in developing
This 12 month contract role working 30.4 hours per week is a unique opportunity
for a skilled graphic designer to branch out to more general communications
work in a global not-for-profit organisation.
Key accountabilities of this role:
Produce high quality designs for Plan
International Australia’s print and digital channels
Assist other members of the
Communications Team with social media operations, creative ideas and review of
print and digital creative
Coordinate and manage Plan International’s
digital communications assets library
candidate will have:
verbal and written communications skills
skills and experience in designing and producing high quality print and digital
tertiary qualifications in graphic design
skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite and ability to work in a PC environment
management skills with a proven ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines,
and manage competing priorities
and willingness to support the team with both major and minor tasks
Polite in Public is a new breed of marketing agency creating bespoke photographic, digital and brand-experiences for our clients.
We work with the world's largest brands at their events and activations with offices in Sydney, Los Angeles and Hong Kong.
With a strong presence across Australia's event and activation space since 2009, we're looking for a marketing manager who is the business - smart, strategic, results driven and able to move marketing mountain for our business and themselves.
Responsibilities:Overall responsibility for all marketing strategy and implementation for Polite In Public and Polite PromotionsManage all our social channels - planning regular content and interacting with new audiences to create new leadsManage and implement search (both paid and organic) across various websites. Knowledge of Google AdWords or SEO / SMO desirableWork with our art department on generating regular email marketing material to a large database of clients. Experience with development in MailChimp or HTML desirableWork with our designers to ensure website content is regularly updatedIdentify with the help of the wider team, exhibitions and trade shows where our companies may exhibit, both nationally and internationallyBuild and nurture relationships with clients including event managers, brand / social media managers, PR agencies, experiential managers, venue managers, wedding and event plannersBe innovative in how we find and approach new clients.
The person:You will have a minimum 3+ years experience working as a marketing or junior marketing manager, or in sales or business developmentYou will have proven success in previous roles, with examples of campaigns that converted to salesYou must be an entrepreneur deep down and take deep satisfaction in finding, nurturing and winning new business. Our success and yours will be closely aligned and rewarded.You will be a creative, professional individual with great ideas and even better time and project management skillsYou will have an interest in technology and photography and have a keen eye for what works and what doesn'tIdeally you may have had experience in the events or experiential sector
The company:Polite in Public is a U.S. and Australian photo experience agency, specialising in creating fun, interactive content for live events using emerging technologies that link directly with social.Polite Promotions is a national, award-winning staffing and activations agency.
This position is immediately available. We regret to advise that due to the high volume of responses received, candidates without experience as outlined above, will not be considered suitable and will therefore not be contacted.