DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
Sydney, New South Wales
The ideal person will bring with them extensive digital/creative project management skills, working with digital designers and developers to ensure delivery of projects on time.
You will be working on a range of Airborne clients, however primarily on one of our largest clients, managing a range of digital projects, including Websites, Promotional sites, rich media, display advertising, and integrated publisher work.
The ability to manage lots of projects, and work with a team of talented individuals will be key to success in this role.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing projects from brief to delivery
- Preparing project plans and timelines
- Taking briefs and liaising with creative to ensure a great outcome
- Working with the Art Direction team to ensure a great creative outcome
- Helping in the QA and testing process
- Ensuring projects are built to specs
If you’re able to demonstrate proven experience in the following areas, and like variety in your role, then we’d like to hear from you:
- At least 3 years Digital Project Management experience within a Digital/Media business
- Strong digital acumen – across Display media, Social, and/or web development
- Strong understanding of web related technologies & websites
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and confidence
- Very good attention to detail and project management skills
- Good understanding of social media and mobile platforms
- Marketing / Advertising / Business Degree qualified is highly regarded
- Permanent Australian Residency required
Start date: IMMEDIATE START IS AVAILABLE
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
This job is now expired.