Creative Production Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
- Foxtel Networks Australia - Creative Production Manager
- 6 month contract opportunity
- Based at FOXTEL Television Centre
This role is responsible for the management of schedules, budgets and shoots for mid-range projects for Foxtel Creative. Specific activities will include....
- Working closely with the Head of Production and Head of Design, manage and continually maintain all departmental schedules (project schedules, staff schedules and resource schedules)
Identify schedule shortfalls and overloads and manage accordingly
- Manage assigned project budgets and schedules from concept to completion to meet set budgets and deadlines
- At project completion, reconcile budgets, compile schedule evaluations and debriefs
- Monitor budgets in progress and compile project-specific progress reports for Head of Production and Head of Design
- Manage client relations on mid-range projects
- Oversee accurate and efficient delivery of mid-range projects
- Production manage mid-range live-action shoots with the Senior Production Coordinator
- Production manage large-scale live-action shoots with the Head of Production
- Source and engage freelancers, crew and cast
- Maintain in-house production database.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience...
- Tertiary qualifications preferable
- At least 5 yrs experience in a PM role (preferably short-form or TVC experience)
- Strong people manager, ability to delegate
- Capacity to assist in mentoring and developing junior team members
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Filemaker Pro knowledge an advantage
- Superior attention to detail
- An ability to work to deadlines and within tight schedules is imperative
Due to the fast paced nature of FOXTEL's business our vacancy close dates may be subject to change. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible and we will assess applications as they are received.
FOXTEL operates a direct recruitment model, therefore no agency submissions will be accepted, thank you.
This job is now expired.