WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join Büro North to
contribute on a broad range of projects including strategy, brand,
print and wayfinding outcomes. Working closely with our Design Director
and broader team you will assist in the delivery of projects from
inception to completion. We are seeking a designer who can think, write
and produce exceptional design outcomes, lives and breathes their work
and is committed to developing their career in a fast paced, exciting,
creative and rewarding studio environment.
- Minimum of 5+years in a studio environment.
- Degree or similar in Graphic Design.
The successful candidate will posses an ability to;
– Independently and collaboratively develop conceptual work.
– Assist the project team to deliver design outputs that are of the highest quality.
– Have articulate communications skills, both written and verbal.
– Liaise with clients, contractors and design team members.
Above all, we are seeking an optimistic, engaging individual who is
passionate about design and ideas to fit into this highly creative and
collaborative studio environment.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to create a rewarding
career path with Büro North, a salary and package commensurate with
experience will be offered.
Bashful is a hub
of creative energy producing beautiful work for exciting clients. We are looking for an enthusiastic and
proactive Studio Designer to join our team, bringing their love for contemporary photography,
design and typography to help create beautiful, fashion led campaigns.
with the Senior Creative, the Studio Designer will bring the creative idea to
life across digital, print, outdoor and social media, in a busy studio.
Studio Designer is expected to complete design tasks autonomously from briefing
to finished art, with input from the relevant Art Director and Creative
Director. The ability to perform under pressure on multiple deadlines is vital,
working to meet the highest design standards, compliant with industry best
practices, within the allocated time.
role requires an active interest in the local and international fashion
landscape, in both trends and brands. The Studio Designer will develop an in-depth
understanding of each of our client’s identities, look and feel and brand
rules. They will also gain a comprehensive knowledge of the look and feel for
the category they compete in.
role requires the Studio Designer to present their work internally with the
team, clearly articulating rationales for design decisions. The Studio Designer
requires an open collaborative nature, to take feedback from the creative team
and reflect it to the best advantage, crafting the work to meet and exceed
· Develop creative work across digital and non-digital mediums
from concepts generated in the creative studio.
· Roll out creative across campaigns in digital and non-digital
· Deliver finished assets for websites, EDMs, social,
print, outdoor, TV, branding, packaging, retail and any other medium required
by the campaign.
· Support the creative teams on pitches and
pre-production presentation documents, through presentation layout, image
searching, amends and file preparation.
· Contributing creative ideas in brainstorms and
throughout the creative and development processes.
· Love the work you produce.
· A high degree of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite -
illustrator, indesign and photoshop at a minimum.
· Excellent typographic skills.
· A keen interest in fashion and popular culture.
· Both digital and print execution experience, with
basic HTML and CSS understanding.
· Focus and attention to detail.
· The ability to work quickly, efficiently and calmly
· A collaborative and positive attitude
· Be engaged with and curious about the creative
landscape and industry trends.
· Minimum two years experience in an agency environment.