Content Producer, Melbourne – 6 Month Contract Role
VICE is an international media company with offices in over 27 countries and a growing portfolio of media properties that include VICE Music, VICE Films, Virtue Worldwide (our creative agency arm) and VICE Magazine.
For more information visit our websites at vice dot com and viceaustralia dot com.
VICE is not only a media company, but includes our own in-house strategy and content division. We are looking for an experienced producer to oversee the production of video content from concept to final execution for a range of client projects. The selected candidate would be expected to:
Role and responsibilities:
- Lead the production process on a number of video content projects, working with VICE internal creative teams as well as client and agency stakeholders.
- Manage and drive production from concept approval, through pre-production, client approvals, stakeholder management, shooting and then post-production, to overdeliver on client expectations, concept requirements and production values.
- Will involve working closely with key departments with the in-house VICE staff including creative, editorial, traffic and production, as well as managing external relationships and suppliers in delivering projects.
- Will need to tightly manage budgets and deliver complex projects on time and budget every time.
Experience and qualifications:
- Minimum three years in a similar production environment working on broadcast or video content production. The ideal candidate would have a minimum of three years experience in a ‘traditional’ creative agency, or alternatively from a production house.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Client relationship management is important; in presenting work, managing expectations and leading production meetings on assigned projects.
- Deep knowledge of culture, media, marketing and technology required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
VICE offers a comprehensive benefits and compensation package, commensurate with experience and abilities.
This job is now expired.