Sydney, New South Wales
Ever wonder what it was like to work at Facebook when it was just 14 people? Imagine building a company loved by millions that transformed an industry.
Posse helps you find all the best places in the world within your social network. So the next time you’re in a new city or are even just hanging out in your own neighborhood, you’ll know exactly where to go for the best of everything. Posse encourages people to recommend awesome retailers though a game. Users get their own 'street' to fill with their favourite places from around the globe.
Posse launched in June 2012 and already is already used by more than 6000 people and 8000 stores in Sydney. We're expanding into other target cities including San Francisco, Austin, New York, Auckland, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth. Our site relies on a sizeable committed community in each city to work. We're seeking a Community Manager to build and engage these audiences across all social media, our blog and through the Posse site itself
As Community Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Building our community on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest & Instagram
- Recruiting, managing & enthusing advisor communities in 9 target cities around the world
- Recruiting and managing blog contributors from around the world
- Writing user communication emails
- Responding to site feedback and user support queries 7 days a week and at odd hours if required
- Provide site feedback to the product team so we can improve the user's experience
The successful applicant will have:
- a passion and understanding of social media and digital trends
- demonstrated an ability to create a project and see it through to successful completion
- evidence of being able to make things happen under stress
- ability to juggle many tasks at the same time
- a high level of written and verbal communication skills
- excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- experience in writing or contributing to a blog or media publication
- a high level of technical capability including knowledge or creating and publishing YouTube clips
- a creative mind and personality that will engage with our audience
This is an opportunity for an ambitious, passionate, creative, diligent and driven young professional. Posse is set to explode in 2013 and you'd be for user face of the site. Enthusiasm and intelligence is much more important to us than relevant industry experience. We are looking for only the best and brightest.
Other benefits of working at Posse include working with amazing peers (Google, Atlassian, Warner Music, Habbo), world leading investors & board members (leaders / investors in Twitter, E-Bay, Google, Facebook, MTV, Wotif), an awesome warehouse office in the heart of Surry Hills, regular offsites, an expresso machine, weekly team lunches, Friday drinks, dinner when you work late and other random acts of appreciation. For more information about us and our team go to [..]
This role will be highly sought after and we recognise applicants who go above and beyond to stand out.
To apply please complete the following:
- join Posse & set up a street
- find the URL for your street and include it in the email you send with your application
This will help us to assess your commitment, ability to navigate a site in its early stages of development and if your taste is aligned with our community.
***Applications without a street URL will not be read.
10/285a Crown St, Surry Hills
This job is now expired.