Sydney, New South Wales
Holler Sydney is an award winning Digital Creative Agency conceptualising innovative creative solutions for some of the World’s leading brands.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Holler Sydney for a Community Manager to manage the implementation of social media campaigns and provide social media guidance and support for the Account Management team. Working in our open-plan studio you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day community and content management for all our clients ensuring communication and copywriting adheres to the relevant guidelines and reflects the brand’s tone of voice. You will also be responsible for tracking, analysing and reporting on all brand and campaign activity to ensure effective results.
If you live and breath Digital and Social Media then you will love conducting research and trend analysis of the broader digital environment including potential new platforms / technologies and their impact on digital advertising.
Some key attributes you’ll need to have:
• Understand the client’s social media needs inside and out and gather data and offer insights into their customers and consumers in general.
• Understand the importance of identifying and anticipating risks.
• Proven overall budget management and job profitability experience.
• Follows agency processes and proactively suggests opportunities to improve when required.
• Ensure all files and documents are properly maintained and provides easy access as needed to important information.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong communication and client interfacing skills.
• Works and plays well with others.
• Naturally inquisitive and keen to share learning’s with clients and internal team members.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff.
• Self motivated, flexible and able to work without supervision.
• Uncompromising pride in self and work.
• High energy and willingness to be innovative.
In return for your commitment and expertise you’ll get to work with a creative and strategically minded mix of people with a simple ethos - work hard, be honest, keep it creative. We are 40 people strong, growing and continually devising & detonating digital advertising that drives brand engagement and produces work that people want to talk about.
We love what we do; we live and breathe everything creative, new and innovative. We work hard to achieve a common goal of producing top-notch creative digital advertising campaigns and to be passionate and inspired about our work.
Professional, collaborative, playful, we are seeking someone who will bring his or her own special ingredient to our team.
If this sounds like you, please apply or send your CV and cover letter to toby.bromley at hollersydney.com.au
Recruiters, thanks for thinking of us but we’ve got it covered.
This job is now expired.