Sydney, New South Wales
Here’s your chance to get in on the ground floor at one of Australia’s most exciting new agency startups. Working on one of the biggest “challenger” wine brands in the world, a new beer brand, and a bunch of other exciting clients - you’ll have the opportunity to really flex your strategic beliefs about how to create value for people and brands in the social media world.
You’ll be working closely with a cross-functional team of creatives, strategists, producers and technologists.
The Online Community Manager will implement our clients’ online community strategy, managing engagement and interactivity with their audience, and fostering community spirit. This role coordinates with the internal editorial, copy production, and strategy teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a strong community around the brands.
- 1-2 years digital or social media experience. You might be from a media, advertising, PR, or journalism background.
- A great, conversational writer.
- Understanding of data and reporting, and how to turn observations into insight
- Tapped into pop culture, with a global mindset
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and fantastic interpersonal skills
- You’ll be a ‘slashie’ – a whole bunch of different skills and interests, all bundled up into one interesting person!
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and their respective participants (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Profiling etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Have a good knowledge of principles of customer service
- Editorial, Strategic, Marketing, Customer Service experience
This job is now expired.