Commercial Operations Executive
Sydney, New South Wales
Ten Digital is the online arm of Network Ten and supports the ten.com.au network of sites including major franchise such as Masterchef and The Biggest Loser as well as those for all domestic and international TV shows broadcast on Ten.
This is an excellent opportunity to join Ten’s exciting digital team and take the next step in your career in digital advertising. Ideally you will have Ad-Serving, Trafficking, Ad Operations and Campaign Reporting experience and will be competent in Microsoft Excel. Any experience in Omniture Site catalyst and Nielsen Market Intelligence / Net Ratings would also be beneficial
You will be responsible for the setup, execution and delivery of digital campaigns and major sponsorships across key franchise sites.
The key tasks for this role include:
• Manage implementation of key sponsorship deals
overall management of major online sponsorships
sourcing of creative assets
compliance with milestones and deadlines
communication of project status to sales, clients & agencies
scheduling of components with various stakeholders (e.g. newsletters)
testing of components (e.g. competitions)
ensure final sign-off by sales and/or client
campaign management ensuring all inventory commitments are delivered
• Prepare reporting and analysis on key sponsorships
• Support the Digital Sales Team in the development and execution of campaigns and sponsorships
• Work with other departments including Digital Production and Design the implement
We are looking for someone with the following mix of experience and capabilities:
• Online (emphasis on the technical aspects of web/ad operations)
• Project management (intermediate to advanced)
• Attention to detail
• Clarity in communication (both written and verbal)
• Comfort presenting ideas externally
• Ability to work closely with internal team members across various digital departments.
• The ability to effectively use Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
• Good analytical skills with the ability to collate and analyse data to produce meaningful reports
• At least 2 years within the digital media
• You will be a great organiser with excellent people and communication skills, and have a well-developed sense of time management.
If you feel that your skills and experience could fit this role and you enjoy the challenge of working in a busy team environment, apply via the link below.
Closing date 17 Feb 2012