Commercial Allocation Coordinator
Sydney, New South Wales
Commercial Airtime is responsible for producing the daily broadcast Schedule. Our main focus is maximising revenue through management and delivery of commercial Inventory, and working closely with the sales team.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a sales support person to join a vibrant, driven & energetic team. Reporting to the Team Leader, the Commercial Airtime Assistant will be responsible for:
Reporting to the Team Leader, the Commercial Airtime Assistant will be responsible for:
• Providing high level of service to Sales
• Checking the commercial schedule to identify & resolve conflictions before passing to On-Air for transmission
• Maximising revenue through inventory management
• Checking commercial placement to ensure it meets classification requirements set out in the ABA Code of Practice
• Taking responsibility for the allocation of key numbers and CAD numbers to Commercial Schedule
• Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external customers/clients
• Engaging in the development and/or implementation of new or improved processes, procedures and/or systems
• Establishing new or improved processes, procedures and/or systems
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate:
• A customer-focused approach to meeting client expectations
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• The ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Microsoft office skills
Whilst previous experience in a similar role is preferred, it is not essential.
If you feel that your skills and experience could fit this role and you enjoy the challenge of working in a busy team environment, please apply by visiting the link below.