Client Service Director / Account Director
Sydney, New South Wales
Airborne, the creative/digital division of Mediabrands Australia is looking for a senior account service leader to join a growing account service team and oversee a bunch of great accounts.
Airborne brings a new, fully collaborative approach to creative – working both collaboratively with sister agencies and clients to offer a combined creative/media offering; as well as a pure creative/digital offering.
About the role
Our ideal AD will bring with them extensive creative/digital client services experience, have proven account management experience on a broad range of clients, and be able to demonstrate broad digital experience.
This role also requires a hands-on approach, marrying the ability to build and maintain high level client/business relationships, as well as ‘roll up the sleeves’ to be hands on with some projects and clients.
Demonstrable experience managing multiple-channel creative including digital projects is mandatory to success in this role.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining client relationships at all levels
- Taking, understanding and challenging briefs from clients
- Recommending creative and digital to clients options with confidence
- Help managing clients and projects from quote to delivery
- Aiding in new business projects, tenders and pitches
- Uncovering needs from clients and working with them to develop accurate creative & digital briefs
- Scoping client projects & ideas; and preparing project plans and timelines
- Overseeing pricing and quoting of projects and the overall billing and invoicing process
- Working with the client services, creative and development teams to deliver great product for clients; becoming a brand advocate for the great brands we work with.
If you’re able to demonstrate proven experience and you tick the following, then we’d love to hear from you:
- At least 4-5 years senior Client services experience within Creative/ Digital business/agency
- Looking for a new approach to creative / digital and service delivery
- Experience leading a client service team
- Strong digital acumen – across Display media, Social, and/or web development
- Strong understanding of web related technologies & websites
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and confidence in dealing with clients
- Good understanding of social media and mobile platforms
- A track record in new business wins is highly regarded
- Marketing / Advertising / Business Degree qualified is highly regarded
- Permanent Australian Residency required
This role will work closely with the directors of the business, and be regarded as a senior member of the team with good career prospects as the business continues to grow.
*** NO RECRUITERS PLEASE ***
This job is now expired.