Broadcast Designer for FOX8 & Comedy Channel
Sydney, New South Wales
FOX8 & Comedy Creative is looking for a talented Broadcast Designer to join the team.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about working in television and loves designing
for the screen. We love people who are self-motivated, creative and always inspired.
Key attributes to the role
• Reporting directly to the Design Director & Creative Directors for FOX8 and the
• Work closely with Promo Producers to develop concept and design for show launches
• Design engaging, concept driven work, that is on brand to FOX8 & Comedy Channel
• Work with a dynamic team, in a supportive environment
Reporting to the Design Director, this position requires a solid range of design skills.
You will be experienced with Adobe Creative Suite, in particular, After Effects, Photoshop &
Illustrator. Cinema 4D experience is extremely desirable. You will need to have strong
communication skills, enjoy working in a team environment and have the ability to manage
deadlines from design brief to completion. You will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and
possess a highly organised work approach with a keen eye for detail.
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following core knowledge, experience and
• Minimum 5 years Broadcast Design experience
• Solid understanding of broadcast design production process
• Ability to effectively follow a brief, delivering creative designs that are on brand and
• Professional ability with After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Cinema4D
• Demonstrate a desire to continue to develop your skill set
• Ability to self manage a project, from design brief to completion
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Excellent and well-developed time management and project management skills
• Highly developed interpersonal skills
Applications will be assessed against the above selection criteria as well as a submitted show
All applications must contain an updated CV and a link to an online show reel demonstrating
your own previous design work
If you have a passion for television and a desire to work in a fun and creative environment
with a fantastic, tight knit team, we want to hear from you!
This job is now expired.