Associate Producer - Digital Media
Sydney, New South Wales
An exciting & challenging opportunity exists at Network Ten – Sydney for an Associate Producer to join the Digital Media department.
We are looking for someone with 1 – 2 years’ experience as a production assistant or coordinator, working on a portal or large scale website.
The role will involve the following:
• Maintaining and updating the Channel Eleven website, mobile apps and other TV show sites when necessary via TEN’s Content Management System (CMS)
• Working directly with the website Producers and supporting the Product Manager to promote and highlight site content and TV shows
• Creating editorial copy and editing work from freelancers ensuring that it is on brand and in line with the Eleven personality
• Developing and fostering relationships with external companies such as PR agencies, movie distributors and 3rd party providers to secure unique content for the site
• Checking the websites and mobile apps daily to ensure technical and editorial quality and accuracy is upheld
• Working with the Sales and Commercial Operations teams in the creation and implementation of digital sponsorship and advertising packages
• Working with the broadcast team on content ideas and integration
• Testing new websites and content areas for usability and functionality prior to launch as well as minor bug-fixing and reporting
• Keeping a production calendar of show schedules and key dates and producing a monthly newsletter
• Working with our social media manager to create content for the channel’s social media sites
• Competitive analysis and industry research – reviewing features and functionality of other competitor sites and communicating any important industry specific information
• Supporting the Producers and Product Managers on multiplatform, IPTV or mobile projects when required
• Any additional overflow work from the Producers, Product Managers and other Associate Producers
Key skills required for the role:
• Photoshop skills to prepare images and create promotions on the site and social channels
• Strong organizational, time and task management skills
• A good understanding of upcoming digital and social media trends
• Excellent communication skills including the ability to write promo copy and sub edit long form work for the web
• High level of attention to detail
• Basic HTML skills are desirable
You are passionate about TV and all things digital and are looking for your next challenge. You can manage various tasks and multiple internal and external stakeholders in addition to being editorially confident enough to write promotional and general content to a style suitable to our online audience.
If you feel that your skills and experience could be suited to this opportunity and enjoy the challenge of working in a busy team environment, please apply.