Foxtel.com.au is offering an amazing opportunity for an experienced Head of Online Production / Executive Producer to join the team. Based in North Ryde this comes at an exciting time as you'll be part of the changes we have planned that will transform our online landscape.
In this role, you'll play an integral part in supporting the online roadmap and executing essential content strategies across Foxtel.com.au
A positive attitude goes without saying, but if you're also the type of person who is enthusiastic about a challenge, loves to take initiative and enjoys working in a fun team atmosphere, then you're just what we're looking for.
This role would suit an experienced Digital Manager or Executive Digital Producer, passionate about content and TV, and ready to work for one of the highest profile entertainment brands in Australia.
You'll need online editorial & CMS experience with high traffic, large, content-driven websites and will thrive in a fast-paced and lively environment.
What you'll be getting up to:
- Working closely with the relevant sales and marketing teams to deliver creative on-site marketing campaigns
- Creating & implementing an Online content strategy, content guidelines and a high level content plan in line with the broader content marketing strategy
- Leading editorial tone & creative, ensuring content across is up-to-date across all sites
- Build relationships with the Foxtel television channels to ensure continual delivery of fantastic content to our users
- Mentor and empower team members, challenging them to think creatively and analytically whilst remaining target focused
- Being a key leader with the Online Team charged with delivering a newly designed website on a brand new CMS
- Managing a team of Producers/Designers & prioritising their workload
- Representing the Online Team at regular meetings for upcoming marketing campaigns
- Implementing improvements to website functionality, design and structure on an ongoing basis
- Championing simple & effective user experience & putting the customer journey first
- Responding to, and planning, the resolution of any content/technical issues on a daily basis
- Managing requests & relations with internal stakeholders and third party vendors
- Creating detailed creative and technical briefs for third party vendors
- Developing and implementing systems and processes to streamline work flows
- Gathering Online requirements to feed into BRD, Functional Specs etc
- Oversee content migration from existing CMS to new CMS
- Attend daily stand up meetings and weekly Program Management meetings to ensure project success
What you'll need:
- Relevant Bachelor/Masters degree and minimum 6 years work experience as an online editor or content producer using Content Management Systems on large, high traffic, content-driven websites
- Proven ability to manage production staff & relationships effectively
- Demonstrated experience managing relations with a variety of people including stakeholders, third party vendors, developers, designers and senior management
- Advanced understanding and experience with UX, IA and SEO best practices
- Understanding of digital marketing best practices and experience managing dynamic content to achieve KPIs
- Proven ability to develop a tone & editorial style that connects with the audience
- Strategic thinker with breadth to consider broader business issues
- Advanced knowledge of CMS processes and integration points
- Solid understanding of analytical tools like Omniture and Google Analytics with ability to report on and determine insights based on site performance
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines across multiple concurrent projects
- Demonstrated attention to detail with strong process, project planning and tracking skills
- Willingness to get involved and show initiative in a creative environment
- Experience in an agile project environment and MS Project is highly desirable
- Advanced writing/communication skills combined with technical acumen. Proficient in writing proposals.
- Experience working on a large scale content website migration highly desirable
Being a part of the Foxtel team gives you access to a great range of benefits! It's designed to give something back for the hard work you do every day. Benefits include a generous employee subscription offer, awesome discounts and deals, competitions and giveaways from some amazing brands, access to a wide range of activities and health & wellbeing offerings through our Vitality program and much more!
We start with the customer, we work as one team, we make it simple, we are courageous & we are creative.
Due to the fast paced nature of Foxtel's business our vacancy close dates may be subject to change. Given the immediate start option on this role, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible and we will assess applications as soon as they are received