Looking for a creative digital designer with mid-level
experience. You will have a graphic design/web design background and be a PSD
We are a custom-made men's footwear brand and our ecommerce
site is centred around a 3D shoe builder.
Bringing limited edition into a whole new world, we are
looking for a designer who is not only well versed in the digital space but
also has creative ideas and likes to play. This is a role you can really make
your own, alongside a friendly and passionate team.
As the sole designer you will work closely with our digital
marketing executive, bringing the creative of this company to life. You need to possess the capabilities to produce
artwork for the digital space,
To be considered for this role you will possess:
· 2+ yrs.
experience within a Creative Agency or Design Studio.
· Knowledge of
Magento platforms highly advantageous.
typesetting, design and layout capabilities.
· Ability to
meet and work to tight deadlines.
time management and communication skills.
knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (PSD expert level).
Platform knowledge such as web and mobile applications.
This is suited to someone ready to step up and take
ownership of a role. We are looking for a digital graphic designer with the
capabilities to produce artwork for the online community in which we operate
but also steer the creative to its next destination.
96% of our team members say that kikki.K is a friendly place to work!
We currently have an exciting opportunity at our gorgeous office in Port Melbourne. We're looking for a passionate and enthusiastic person to join our talented team in the role of Graphic Designer / Illustrator.
Since being founded by Swedish born Kristina Karlsson, kikki.K has won a string of awards for excellence in retail, business and design. Our product offer is a unique range of premium quality stationery and beautifully designed home and office products. kikki.K now has over 75 gorgeous boutiques across Australia, New Zealand,Singapore & Hong Kong – with plans to continue our expansion, providing lots of opportunities for great people! Having been recognised by BRW as one of Australia’s 50 Great Places to Work, kikki.K just might be the place for you
Become a kikki.K Graphic Designer!
In return for your hard work and commitment, you will be entitled to:
As an inspired designer you will:
You know that dream design job?
The one where you get to take the reins, impose your vision, create beautiful things every day, that are loved and used by millions of people every month.
Working with great front and back-end developers, so you can focus on intuitive and elegant digital product experiences, quality and straightforward beauty.
In a fantastic new office, rammed with dual screen iMacs, up by the Shrine in South Melbourne, where we’re expanding our local design and creative team to work with our existing 50-odd-people-around-the-globe-setup.
To work on improving and creating new experiences for our revolutionary new web development tool, our incredibly popular and expanding range of plugins and some new super secret projects.
Plus, you’ll be able to get involved with UX / UI at WPMU DEV, top 5 blog hosting site in the World, Edublogs, and explore your own passions and projects in your day job!
Come and work with us for the chance to reinvent online publishing, to be in at the start of some incredible projects and to enjoy your work more than you previously ever thought was possible.
- Are a digital UX / UI designer
- Have a cracking portfolio that shows just how good you are
- Can both wireframe and hand over pixel perfect design to developers
- Love your work, are looking for an opportunity where you can love it even more
- Want to work in an established medium sized company, with a start-up culture (all of the good, none of the bad)
- And are excited about helping us transform online design & publishing
- Want to offer you the most enjoyable, flexible, challenging role you've ever had
- Will provide you with all the tools, support and backing you need to get the job done.
- Offer very attractive renumeration and working conditions, this is a full time and ongoing role with all the regular perks
- Provide an established local design team that you'll love to work with
- Are growing, fast, and this is your chance to get in on the ground floor
- Provide heaps of awesome perks... from trips to New York to in-house personal training