You know that dream design job?
The one where you get to take the reins, impose your vision, create beautiful things every day, that are loved and used by millions of people every month.
Working with great front and back-end developers, so you can focus on intuitive and elegant digital product experiences, quality and straightforward beauty.
In a fantastic new office, rammed with dual screen iMacs, up by the Shrine in South Melbourne, where we’re expanding our local design and creative team to work with our existing 50-odd-people-around-the-globe-setup.
To work on improving and creating new experiences for our revolutionary new web development tool, our incredibly popular and expanding range of plugins and some new super secret projects.
Plus, you’ll be able to get involved with UX / UI at WPMU DEV, top 5 blog hosting site in the World, Edublogs, and explore your own passions and projects in your day job!
Come and work with us for the chance to reinvent online publishing, to be in at the start of some incredible projects and to enjoy your work more than you previously ever thought was possible.
- Are a digital UX / UI designer
- Have a cracking portfolio that shows just how good you are
- Can both wireframe and hand over pixel perfect design to developers
- Love your work, are looking for an opportunity where you can love it even more
- Want to work in an established medium sized company, with a start-up culture (all of the good, none of the bad)
- And are excited about helping us transform online design & publishing
- Want to offer you the most enjoyable, flexible, challenging role you've ever had
- Will provide you with all the tools, support and backing you need to get the job done.
- Offer very attractive renumeration and working conditions, this is a full time and ongoing role with all the regular perks
- Provide an established local design team that you'll love to work with
- Are growing, fast, and this is your chance to get in on the ground floor
- Provide heaps of awesome perks... from trips to New York to in-house personal training
At T2 we are all about the love of tea and delivering an
exceptional customer experience. T2 offers one of the largest range of fragrant
teas from around the world. We encourage our customers to experience the world
of T2 through - tasting, exploring and discovering the art of brewing that
perfect cup. Each day is about reinvention and pushing the boundaries – I guess
you could say it’s tea done a little differently.
We are on the hunt for a savvy Copy Writer to join the team
at T2. This is a unique position that will play a key role in curating and
creating copy content for our brand.
Working hand-in-hand with the creative, marketing and product teams you
will be responsible for developing compelling and engaging content across
In this role you will …..
Generate copy ideas and take them from start-to-end
Conceptualise copy briefs
Write and produce copy for; web, product & packing,
eDM’s, internal communications, Social Media……. Yes, everything.
Proofing copy for finished art
To do this, you will have….
• The ability to adhere to brand guidelines and apply a tone-of-voice
that mirrors the brand
• Crazy ideas and have the ability to take them from start-to-end
• A highly creative and imaginative style
• Good written and interpersonal skills (naturally)
• The ability to work under pressure-deadlines every day and
• An eye for detail - you’re proof reading too
So if this sounds like your cuppa tea, then we'd love to
hear from you