Sydney, New South Wales
Senior Designer - Innovations
Pacific Magazines is looking for a talented Senior Designer to join Advertising Promotions Team - Innovations, reporting to the group Creative Director. Our team are experts in idea generation and design, and produce a range of outstanding advertorial content and promotional material.
Working with the Ad Sales and Editorial teams to produce content that complements the editorial style of our titles. The ideal candidate is able to think creatively under pressure whilst meeting tight deadlines and maintaining high creative standards, as well as helping us move our titles into a digital space.
• You will have completed a design degree or equivalent
• You will have 3-5 years design experience, magazine publishing experience is not necessary but would be an advantage.
• Excellent eye for detail and typography
• Have experience pitching proactive ideas and responding to client briefs
• Excellent organisational and communication skills and work well under pressure
• Manage lead times and work to deadlines, ensuring all parties are clear on any timing issues throughout the process
• Must be able to take a job from concept through to finished artwork
• Be able to take creative and conceptual direction from team Creative Director
• Excellent understanding of Adobe CS5.5, Keynote, Powerpoint, print production, re-touching are crucial to the role
• Experience with digital technology including HTML and CSS a must
Please ensure your loop profile includes visual samples of your work and attached to your application.
Pacific Magazines is part of the Seven Media Group.
Applications close Monday 24th September
24 Sep 2012 11:55pm Aus. Eastern Standard Time