Sydney, New South Wales
We are an Australian company with a truly global reach. Our offices span the world and we operate in a highly competitive entertainment based market place where we are known for being leaders of product design and development.
We are a business that values the impact talented people can have on both our culture and commercial success. We strive to ensure we provide you with the career growth and development that talented people both seek and deserve.
How you can impact:
As our Animator (8-12mth contract) you will join our creative studio’s to provide consistent high quality digital Artwork and Animation on innovative gaming products as briefed and directed from the Art Director. You will add value to all aspects of the creative production pipeline from concept through to pre-production, production and post-production. You will produce a range of graphic outcomes, either static and or video as required.
Some of your duties will include:
• Create game art and animation - responsible for significant deliverables within the project team using key animation toolsets.
• Proactively works with other artists and stakeholders to ensure consistency and quality of design/animation work within game projects.
• Ensures that agreed timeframes and milestones are adhered to.
• Is responsive to direction; and is responsible for making changes as requested in a timely manner.
• Be able to communicate and understand complex art and animation related issues in a succinct and forthright manner to team members and other production orientated stakeholders.
• Contributes to the design and animation process individually and fellow with team members.
• Conceptualise new art and animation products in accordance with art brief.
• Reports to Art Director or art team lead.
•A Tertiary Graphic Design or Animation Qualification (Must have animation component)
•2/3 years+ in commercial Art / Animation environment (Animation focus)
•Minimum 2/3 years computer experience using related programs
•Essential – Expertise in the use of key programmes – Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, 3D studio Max
•Essential – understanding of Art and Animation principles
•Essential – ability to work efficiently within a structured production environment
•Highly Considered – experience with digital art/animation pipelines
•Strong conceptual skills
•Strong traditional drawing skills
•Strong Design, Layout and finishing skills
We are looking for a creative individual with a passion for creating great work in a supportive and friendly team environment. You will work on a portfolio of products destined for our international markets and be able to foster your career in a global business.
Here is your chance to impact on a global playing field. This is a key role that is highly visible within the organisation. You will work across a global network of talented individuals where you will be given support and autonomy to succeed.
If you are interested in discovering more about this challenging role, please contact Paul Walsh, Talent Acquisition Manager (ANZ) +61 2 9013 6652.
This job is now expired.