multi award winning full service communications agency.
include; Graphic Design, Television, Web, Media and Logistics.
in 1998 we have a history in excellence and have built a sensational blue chip
client base. The organisation has established systems in place and utilises
Streamtime to manage workflow. We are looking for an experienced Studio Production
Manager ready to take efficiencies to a new level while maintaining and managing
an engaged and busy team of professionals.
duties will include;
timelines and monitor workflow
• Scheduling jobs into the studio
• Direct flow of production
• Build and maintain excellent stakeholder
• Quality control of incoming briefs from
the client service division and outgoing artwork
• Tracking and reporting on projects via
our studio management software.
• Managing WIPS in conjunction with the
Client Service Team
• Managing and co-ordinating fulltime
creative division staff
• Managing required freelancer resource
• Managing and reporting on staff
efficiencies and suitability
• Allocating and reporting on expected
time for individual jobs
• Managing production schedules
• Working with the In House Accountants to
make ensure costs outside the everyday cost matrix are recorded.
• Assisting in creative project planning
• Managing outside suppliers in conjuction
with Client Services and Accounting division including supplier quoting
need to have;
• Relevant qualifications
• Relevant experience
• Precision organisation and multi-tasking
• Extreme attention to detail
• Knowledge of print production. Knowledge
of digital media production and television production would be looked on
• Management experience
• Literacy and numeracy skills - strong verbal,
written and presentation communication skills
The renumeration will be generous and based on
experience. Apply today.
Pugh Morgan is a thought leader in brand communication and design. We are searching for a Senior UI/UX Designer who will lead the creation of digital experiences and brand communications. This is a unique opportunity to join new independent agency with a team of designers, strategists, copywriters and developers who believe in putting the work first. Together we empower each other and our clients to create positive change through storytelling and design.
We are looking for candidates who have solid understanding of the industry best practices and trends for technology, UI and UX strategy. We require a master at the art of client relations who can seamlessly translate brand strategy into site architecture and interaction models. The successful candidate will thrive in a collaborative environment and drive thoughtful conversation around solving brand problems.
· An exceptional portfolio of recent and current projects
· 3+ years of experience delivering exceptional UI/UX projects at a creative agency or in-house team
· Ability to effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, and design rationale both
verbally and visually
· Talent for integrating storytelling strategies into the user experience design process
· Able to share thought leadership on applying new design, usage, technology and business thinking
· Experience in user interface design methods, analytics, problem solving skills, verbal and written
· Strong technical aptitude. Capacity to understand the business and UX consequences
of UI decisions
· Proven ability to build positive, collaborative relationships across teams/groups/functions
· Familiar with atomic or component based design methods
· Experience in the development of artifacts such as UI documentation, specification, style guides,
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
· Must be organised, self-motivated, highly adaptable and have a strong desire to embrace change
· Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as OmniGraffle, Axure, Keynote, Photoshop
· Understanding of common CMS platforms such as Drupal, WordPress and CRM/fundraising/advocacy platforms such as Convio and Salesforce
Pugh Morgan is a strategic brand communication agency focusing on delivering premium creative and cross channel execution. Melbourne based, servicing clients nationally and internationally
Pugh Morgan is a new agency and proudly independent. Located in the heart of Collingwood in a light filled working space, Pugh Morgan strives to create a professional and respectful environment where ideas and creativity flourish.
Please no recruiters, we currently have relationships in place.
Click on 'Apply' to send your application and folio.
Schnitz Franchising is looking for a instructional copywriter to join our Learning and Development team at HQ. As an instructional copywriter you’ll get the opportunity to work on a well known, established brand with the potential to expand your career and skills.
We are currently looking for a Part-time Instructional Copywriter to work on a program aimed at improving customer experience and employee engagement.
You will have a collaborative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills. Ideally coming from a food and retail background you will hold a track record in delivering outstanding results and meeting critical timeframes. You will be adaptable and possess the ability to build rapport with the principal project stakeholders.
Your day to day:
Work directly with the Learning & Development Co-Ordinator to create content based on project
Write compelling copy, instructional text, facilitator guides, and learner workbooks in line with brand language guidelines
Create exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
Work with subject matter experts to identify and target audience's training needs
Work flexibly and collaboratively with other team members
What you’ll need:
Knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
Certificate IV in Training and Assessment [preferred]
Working experience in instructional/learning design [desired, but not essential]
What We Offer.
If you want to join a team of like-minded individuals and work in a culture that promotes an inclusive work environment, offering opportunities to grow and contribute, this could be for you.