The way people communicate, share and enjoy life is changing. Consumers now have a voice stronger than ever before, enabling them to make clearer decisions about the things they like and the brands they love.
Our understanding of brands and what people engage with evolves with the changing landscape as we explore and embrace new technologies and new ways to engage, inform and persuade.
Through well researched strategy and intelligent creative, we apply this understanding with passion and purpose across multiple disciplines, transcending the clutter to connect customer and brand, in heart, mind and deed.
We believe in breaking rules intelligently, not following trends thoughtlessly. From concept to completion we immerse ourselves wholly in each project, compelled not by a universal methodology, but to the solution best suited to the task.
We are a strong, nimble agency with a full-service capability. From idea to application, marketing and media strategy, to media buying and placement, our multifaceted expertise is the equal of any.
Above all else, Savi is people: friendly, dedicated, highly skilled people who are open and honest, respectful and inclusive. People who think not in transactions, but of lasting relationships. Who expect great things of each other and our clients alike.
Senior Designer / Design Director opportunity
Working within a team environment led by a creative director, the role requirements include:
- Working with the creative director and independently to develop branding and marketing concepts for a variety of clients.
- Strong ability to lead a small project specific team.
- Managing the concept development and roll-out of creative projects from concept stage through to final output ensuring a high standard of design is delivered on all projects.
- Managing production across a number of platforms i.e print, digital, signage, wayfinding, environmental design, film etc.
- Managing and liaising with suppliers across a number of disciplines.
- Strong awareness of design processes to question and challenge design briefs and solve design problems.
- Awareness of current design trends and attitudes to help inspire the team.
- Ability to push and evolve concepts to a new level.
- Ability to deliver under tight and complex time-lines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Great presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of digital.
Design Skills and Expertise:
- Be highly conceptual.
- Possess significant years of experience working in a multidisciplinary graphic design business / creative agency role.
- Have experience working across branding for property, luxury brands, retail design as well as experience in video production and digital.
- Ability to run multiple projects at once. Both independently and in a team
- Demonstrate a professional approach to time management.
- Have strong client facing presentation skills.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments where strict adherence to achieving deadlines is part of the job, and where multiple projects are undertaken concurrently with complex deadlines.
- Expert technical knowledge of and demonstrated proficiency in use of industry software including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must have a relevant undergraduate tertiary qualification, such as Bachelor - Graphic Design.
New is one of Australia’s fastest growing fashion clothing and accessories
brands, proud to be founded in Melbourne during late 2006. Now in its ninth
year, Forever New has been on a journey of global expansion and today operates
in over 300 stores in ten countries.
Forever New brand celebrates the feminine beauty of women, with a signature
style flowing through every creative element. Each monthly collection
celebrates this beauty, drawing inspiration from global trends in fashion, art,
music, film and theatre.
to our Creative Art Manager, as our Graphic Designer you will be an essential
member of a uniquely collaborative marketing team. Possessing excellent
technical skills and creative flair, you will be confident working across a
multitude of channels including but not limited to large format graphics,
outdoor signage, packaging and POS.
position will allow your creative flair to shine where you will be producing
artwork from concept to finished art and be responsible for designing all store
signage, retail instore POS along with packaging and advertising. We are
seeking someone with an absolute passion for fashion, a love for print and have
highly finished art skills with an exceptional design eye.
to be successful for this position you will possess the following:
tenure within a similar Graphic Design position
in Adobe CS5 Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
and Print Production Knowledge
enthusiastic and passionate team player
communication and interpersonal skills
organised with the ability to multitask
with the ability to prioritize and manage workflow
Tertiary qualification in Graphic Design or equivalent
Forever New we pride ourselves on providing a fun, fast paced and dynamic
environment to grow and develop your career with us.
added value of our employee discounts
our brand new offices in Richmond
Do you live and breathe front-end development? Are you passionate about delivering amazing pixel perfect responsive websites? Do you have the drive to make the sites you build beautiful and work with our customers to change their world?
Then we want you!
We have an awesome team led by some of the best in the business and we need one more talented professional to join our ranks.
Squiz are a unique bunch that deliver end-to-end solutions from UX, design through to development. We are internationally recognized by the big dudes like Gartner and Ovum, which for a little company like ours is pretty cool.
Squiz offers a unique and relaxed environment in a corporate space. Need a break from work? We have table tennis and a pool table. Drinks on Friday? You bet.
We get to work on some of the biggest sites in Australia but we don’t need a suit.
Ideally, we are looking for a senior web developer who is passionate about the web.\
What you already have:
If you also have any of the extra skills below, we’re already impressed!
The characteristics of the person we are looking for are:
Any questions, contact Joey on (02) 7903 1228.
Please attach a CV and provide examples of your work.