McCann Health is the most awarded healthcare agency in APAC – and we have been for 5 years running. We won the world's first Gold Health Lion, and we're committed to keep winning with ideas that make a difference. Health is an incredibly rewarding sandpit to play in, with advances in technology, a focus on people not just patients and a shift to prevention not just prescription treatments, all meaning new ways of thinking. With Cannes, and Spikes now having their own health festivals/categories, it's obvious that creativity in healthcare is now being taken seriously. Working in health you'll be working with new technologies, new treatments and new ways of impacting positively on lives.
We're a small team with some great brands and are looking for an experienced Art Director to come work hard, have fun and make some cool work. We're in a very cool location and building in The Rocks, and we've got a desk waiting.
You'll need to be all about the ideas, digitally savvy and able to think and execute across many mediums, a strategic thinker, team-player, great communicator, and happy to present to clients. You'll be able to whizz around the mac, and know various programs including indesign and illustrator. Absolute minimum 3 years experience – but more preferred. Healthcare experience is not necessary – you can learn the regulations on the job. We're all about ideas first, we just happen to be in health.
If this is you, or someone you know, please get in touch.
ABOUT STEP CHANGE MARKETING
Step Change is a creative business consultancy focused on accelerating growth and solving problems for some of the largest and fastest growing companies, ranging from startups to charities to big banks. We typically work with 70 clients every year from Sony Pictures to Sydney Adventist Hospital.
We’re a unique group of strategists with marketing on our resume and entrepreneurialism in our hearts. And that’s what makes us different. We’re driven by building businesses - not all the standard creative marketing ‘bull’.
We’re also a young company – the average age is late 20’s.
On any day, you’ll find the team building strategy with clients, creating new brands and producing outrageous marketing.
We’re a little unconventional. And we don't work with wankers. Watch the videos on our website and you'll understand.
Salary: $45,000 - $50,000 incl super.
Your role is supporting the Directors in the business.
· The first point of call for new clients, setting them up for a winning experience with Step Change
· Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments. The Directors have very hectic schedules so there’s a lot to juggle with the team, clients and personal events.
· Managing day to day operations of the office
· Managing special internal projects and events
· Making travel arrangements
· Preparing, proof reading and editing correspondence and presentations
· Admin support
We’re after a bubbly personality that will give clients a winning experience every time they get in touch with Step Change. Your passion for solving problems is only trumped by the joy you get from making stuff happen and a job well done. If you can match that with divine organizational skills, then this is the job for you.
TO MAKE THIS POSITION YOURS
- Have a minimum 2 years experience working in an executive assistant or business support role
- Have killer attention to detail
- Be a logistics ninja
- Love talking to new people
- Be willing to work with us for 2+ years
BONUS POINTS FOR:
Not mandatory, but we’d love it if you have one of:
- Writing and editing skills e.g Communications or journalism degree
- Document design skills e.g. Design qualification
FEEDBACK FROM THE CURRENT EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
We’re sad to have lost our previous Executive Assistant to new adventures in the UK. We asked her what she thought of the role. She said:
- The team are awesome – it’s young and a fun place to work
- You get to be fairly autonomous and your decisions are backed
- Ideas are up for discussion and listened to/acted on
- There’s a little more karaoke then I’d like – the team celebrates every 3 months or so
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply through the loop.
- Send us your CV with a cover page (max 140 words) detailing why you’re right for the role
- To show your attention to detail, include the word ‘elephant’ in your application
- You’ll be sent a short assessment after you apply
looking for an enthusiastic, intelligent and passionate person. Dedicated to
working in production and advertising in a creatively thriving environment with
Australia’s most awarded Production Company.
will be to offer constant production support to both the Head of Production and
our other company Producers. You will also need to manage general office
administration and day-to-day reception duties. This role is essential for the smooth
and efficient running of Plaza’s active Surry Hills office.
will include, but are not limited to:
Answering the phones
and hosting conference calls
supplies to ensure the team is well equipped
office morale in way of distributing good coffee and lunches as needed; and
maintaining general day to day office upkeep
and assisting with cast wardrobe fittings
arrangements and logistics
availabilities and assisting in managing crew holds
Producing Callsheets & other
production documents for presentations
submissions throughout the year
The successful Candidate will need to:
Have a good knowledge of both Office and CS Programmes (InDesign etc.)
Use their initiative and have a high degree of common sense
Have enthusiasm and be proactive in problem solving
Work well under pressure and not shy from challenges
Be reliable, organised and efficient
Have a can-do attitude and friendly demeanour
Have experience working in production or advertising
Have good communication skills and a professional phone manner
Be eager to learn from our fantastic and diverse team
Please email CV’s / cover letters to reception[at]plazafilms.com.au
**Only successful applicants will be contacted