We are looking for a kick-ass motion graphics artist to join our team. If you’ve got impeccable design taste, great real-world experience and a desire to be part of a small passionate team, then you’re probably the right fit for the job.
You’ll be working full-time in our offices, located in the Arnotts Bakehouse Quarter in North Strathfield. There’s tonnes of cool hipster cafes and good coffee just outside our office door.
Our clients range from startups to large corporates, located both here in Sydney and San Francisco.
We’re looking for someone with exceptional graphic design taste, high efficiency in After Effects, with the ability to jump into Premiere as needed. Cinema 4D or similar skills will be beneficial to both us and your pay-check. We are willing to pay the right amount for the right talent.
Take a chance on yourself and apply for the job. You know you want to.
Rapid Films are looking for a new face and voice of the company, providing all clients, colleagues and suppliers an experience that makes their day better. Responsible for managing the day to day running of the office including reception, meeting management and office administration. Acting as the front face as well as Personal Assistant to Producers and Directors as required.
The Role Entails
· Answer and screen telephone calls and take messages when colleagues are unavailable
· Greet and escort visitors to the appropriate area or person
· Coffee and lunch runs
· Manage boardroom bookings/catering and tidy up where required
· Ensure the office is tidy and clean
· Booking Crew
· Entering Invoices & Basic Accounts work
· Managing schedules
· Assisting the Producers and Directors and helping prep for upcoming shoots
· Organise couriers and mail
· Ordering stationary supplies
· Ordering office groceries and making sure the kitchen is always stocked
· Assisting with organising travel and car hire
· Building management (security, garden maintenance, electricians, handymans, builders etc
· Highly efficient administrative and reception skills
· Can remain calm & clear in a fast pace environment
· Commitment to keeping office environment clean and tidy
· Good understanding of agency environment and value of client relations
· A commitment to the needs of the clients and the company
· Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail, resilience & determination to achieve required results
For all enquiries please email [..]
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate web / graphic designer to join our award-winning Launceston based team on a full time basis. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
S. Group is a multi-disciplinary studio integrating architecture and strategic creative design. We deliver holistic, engaging and stunning outcomes for businesses, brands and people.
With a diversity of expertise and scope of experience, we listen and deliver real value to our client's projects through knowledge, collaboration, and an appetite for excellence.
Distinctive, spirited and progressive - we are driven to enrich our local and global communities through authentic, functional, and beautifully considered design.
During 2015 S. Group was recognized as one of the nation's fastest growing companies, being named on the BRW Fast Starters list (top 100). S. Group was also awarded the 'Excellence in Marketing' and more notably the 'Business of the Year' at the Launceston Chamber of Commerce Awards.
S. Group are seeking an experienced Web / Graphic Designer to join our Creative team. The role will span web, print and brand, and include developing original design concepts and taking them through to completion, executing designs in collaboration with team members, as well as client and project management. You will be working as an integral part of a small team in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
What we'd like from you3+ years of design experience (preferably with a design studio or agency)A passion and flair for web, digital and graphic design, and a folio to back it upThe ability to recognise and create beautiful designs, and a love for considered, quality designA demonstrated understanding of design principlesStrong conceptual thinking and the ability to think strategicallystrong communication skills - you'll be comfortable dealing with clientsself-motivated, you show initiative, and have the ability to work autonomouslya great attitude, and a willingness to learn and develop both your skills and thinkingA team player who will thrive in a collaborative environmentDemonstrated UI / UX design understanding and experienceExperience in project management with an ability to manage multiple projects
Please forward an application letter, CV and link to your portfolio to:
[..] by 2pm EST Friday 19/02/2016