& Exhibitions (DE&E) is Sydney's leading event decorating and styling
company. With over 140,000 individual product lines and extensive in-house
custom capabilities, our creative team aspire to provide imaginative and
innovative hire products and event designs for any event, activation or
exhibition. Our professional service includes event concept, design, 3D
renders, production, signage, branding, installation, styling, logistics,
marketing and sales support services, making us a unique one-stop shop for all
exhibition and creative needs.
Imagine being able to
shop for furnishings every day!
Keep abreast of
furnishings trends in lighting, linen, furniture and accessories. Use this
knowledge to work closely and report to our Head Stylists to recommend new
products for our stunning collections.
Recommend stock names
and hire prices, conduct photo shoots for new products, and manage our stock
Showcase our new
purchases both internally and externally on our images database, our inspiring
website, and in our stunning Show Room in Alexandria.
Take charge and
analyse the utilisation of our stock. Make recommendations to revamp, rebuild,
reupholster, repaint or replace and work with our Project Managers to make it
happen. You be required to manage all
administration to attain quotes, place orders, manage the receipt of the items
and follow processes to enter the items into the internal systems and onto our
This role is a
fantastic opportunity for an experienced Buyer with skills in administration,
analysis and database management.
A person with a good
knowledge of trends and a passion for purchasing would suit this role
This person will need
to have the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Education in Design,
Styling or Events would be a bonus!!
If you have
experience in Procurement in Retail, Events or Hospitality your application
will be highly regarded.
As the Account Manager for Common Ventures you will help organise and instil process to deliver top quality work across our clients. In short, you will be our client management God.
As a member of Common Ventures, you will be part of an collaborative, fast paced team of innovative thinkers and doers dedicated to making awesome things across a broad gamut of media. This role involves a significant amount of communication with everyone in the agency (us) along with people outside the agency (clients, stakeholders, random people on the street). Basically, we need someone who can talk the gherkins off a burger.
You must be smitten by spreadsheets, be able to client-face, have a technical understanding and be financially literate. You must get a kick out of the following things: Happy clients, approved estimates, on-time meetings and completed projects.
You’ll have to be an open, all-rounded thinker and enjoy a collaborative work environment. You’ll also have to be prepared to pat lots of dogs and sit in on ridiculous amounts of fun.
Your role as a Commoner should include the following:
Receptionist/Admin - Advertising & Digital Agency
Excellent culture and environment
Work with a passionate and creative agency
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Receptionist / Administration Assistant to join our growing advertising and digital agency. You'll be working within a great team of brand, advertising and digital specialists and given opportunity to grow and develop your skills in many areas.
Our group is made up of 3 agencies and you will often be the first face and voice for our clients, partners and others - so you must be well presented and have excellent communications skills. Inclusive of the front of house role, you will also ensure the smooth operation of the agencies and work closely with the CEO on day to day administrative duties.
- Respond to emails and enquiries promptly and handle all incoming phone enquiries.
- Maintain all office and kitchen consumables
- Provide assistance to the CEO & Partners with admin
- Ordering of couriers and assistance with Payables enquires and follow up Receivables.
- Greet all clients and provide boardroom refreshments and assistance where required
- Meeting room management including ordering catering for internal meetings
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Maintenance of the kitchen
- Purchasing stationary and ordering from suppliers
- Assisting production teams with general support
- Basic administration
- Organising teams social events
As well as your desire to work for an agency, you’ll also be required to demonstrate:
- 1-2 years Reception experience gained within an office environment
- Polished presentation skills and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Confident in your abilities, energetic, friendly, with a can do attitude.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, with good telephone manner.
- MAC experience is a plus.
- Microsoft Office Skills
Bonus points for
- Experience with accounting packages
- Any graphic design, photography or other creative skills
- Any social media management work
Atlas is an agency with history, personality, passion, a great culture and opportunities for people that do outstanding work for great brands. We believe you should be brave, curious, collaborative, playful and strive for excellence in all that you do. We foster a supportive environment with a focus on knowledge sharing, education and being the best at what we can be as individuals and as an agency.
We are part of a group of agencies;
Atlas - Digital Agency
Born & Raised - Brand & Advertising
Living Data - Social,Search & Marketing
We have more perks than we can list, including;
- Great team
- Flat hierarchy/ management structure
- The opportunity to use cutting edge hardware and technologies
- Regular team gatherings
- Open bar, daily fruit, drinks etc.
- Great creative office
- Latest tech
- BBQ’s on our huge balcony area watching the sunsets