Full Time - Graphic Designer
Working within a team environment led by a creative director, the role includes:
Supported by our diverse team, develop strong, thought-through conceptual based brand and marketing outcomes that go above and beyond the brief requirements.
We encourage our team of designers to push the boundaries, always keeping in mind budget and time restraints.
Manage projects on a variety of scales from idea conception to development and implementation
Manage production across a number of platforms i.e print, digital, signage, wayfinding, environmental design, film et
Deliver resolved outcomes under tight and complex time-lines.
Design Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum 5 years experience working in larger design agencies
- Very competent in working within a team and autonomously.
- The Ability to manage a project from conception through to implementation.
- Strong understanding of digital.
- Demonstrate strong design management skills.
- Good experience managing clients
- Experience working in fast-paced environments where strict adherence to achieving deadlines is critical and where multiple projects are undertaken concurrently with complex deadlines.
- Expert technical knowledge of and demonstrated proficiency in use of industry software including Adobe Creative Suite. Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are essential.
Please submit a CV and Work samples to the contact details provided.
Applicants that only apply through The Loop will not be considered.