McCann is creative agency producing video content with a focus on quality storytelling and a
great client experience providing value for the end user.
McCann is looking for an experienced Editor / Camera Operator to shoot and edit.
Your role as Editor / Camera Operator requires:
• A minimum of 1 - 2 years editing experience in a similar field.
• After Effects and Motion Graphics experience essential
• Professional experience using Adobe Creative Suite
• A familiarity with medium from a wide range of equipment, such as Broadcasting
Cameras and DSLRs
• A proactive, creative and enthusiastic approach to your work.
• Management of multiple projects at once
• Liaison with Creative Department, Directors and Production Crew
• An ability to communicate with Clients in a professional manner.
• Adherence to strict client deadlines
• Solid skills in narrative story telling
• Good communication skills
• Ability to Plan & Supervise the Post Production Schedule
• Ability to meet Production Deadlines
• Ability to consult with Producer re editorial / legal issues
• Flexibility with changing deadlines
• Confidence in signing off Final grade and sound post
It is essential that every team member enjoys coming to work, and seeks out the required
enthusiasm for the projects they work on. The Company offers its staff opportunities to multi
skill, which will see you getting out of the Edit Suite and into the field on some projects, an
opportunity not readily available in the traditional Agencies.
Salary package will be dependent on skill and experience.
Please register your interest with CV including examples of your work.
Senior Designer Full time or 4 Days permanent part time
Salary 90 – 100k plus super (Pro rata for 4 days)
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Designer to join our fast-growing brand agency.
FreshBrand is located in the heart of St Kilda, servicing a wide range of clients, from National Charities, luxury brands and business start-ups.
We are seeking an independent creative thinker to work in partnership with our Director and Creative Director.
Our business is in an exciting period of growth and transformation. We are developing some of the most exciting brand work we have done to date.
Our purpose is to position Fresh Brand as a top tier design agency in Australia, and the senior designer would be part of the key team to make this happen.
· 10+ years experience as a graphic designer, with a relevant degree qualification
· Brand identity design experience, development and implementation
· Ability to work effectively and consultatively in a team environment
Please email your resume and portfolio through the apply process below.
Applications close Monday 20 July, 2015