Administration Coordinator, Television
- Review and monitoring of commissioning documentation and projects throughout the commissioning process highlighting key variances to the Commissioned Content Officer
- Assist the Commissioned Content Officer with the preparation and organisation of general commissioning documentation and meetings as required
- Assist in co-ordination of the variation process for the department
- Assistance with the preparation of documentation and reports as required
- Adhoc co-ordination of projects undertaken by the Content Business Management department as they arise
- Provide administrative support to the Content Business Management department including arranging travel and accommodation, diary management, answering phones, receiving visitors and filing.
- Actively promote the ABC values and apply all relevant policies and guidelines including Editorial Policies, Equity & Diversity and Work, Health & Safety.
1. Proven administrative and organisational ability in a busy environment
2. Ability to work with minimal supervision and with a high aptitude for accuracy and attention to detail
3. Effective interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to liaise with managers at all levels
4. Ability to apply initiative and work in a team environment
5. Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality of information
6. Highly experienced and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and particularly Excel
7. Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or an understanding of television production an advantage
8. An understanding of and commitment to the ABC's aims, objectives and workplace values, together with relevant policies and guidelines including Editorial Policies, Equity & Diversity and Work, Health & Safety.
Copies of the ABC Editorial Policies are available at abc.net.au
Applicants must address the selection criteria. For more information on how to apply visit Application Tips
Closing Comments: There will be no reimbursement of relocation costs.
Recruitment Agency applications will not be accepted.
The ABC is an equal opportunity employer.
The ABC invites Indigenous Australians to apply for this position.
Closing date: 15 Jul 2012
This job is now expired.