We have a Social Media Manager role coming up in mid to late May, working across amazing brands, including GoPro.
This role will manage programming, publishing, copywriting, community management, campaign management, strategy, reporting & provide general support for social media initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be extremely detail-oriented & analytical, demonstrate strong experience executing social programs and community management, content curation, copywriting, fostering relationships with partners, as well as a personal passion for photography, video, music, and/or another activity or hobby suitable for self-documentation...
Do you love the digital space as much as we do? We are looking for an empathetic individual to manage our existing portfolio of brands and their pursuit of excellence in the digital world. With some of Australia’s largest brands under our roof we would love a passionate, experienced account manager who relishes creative problem solving and building the required relationships to join our team.
You will also be using your superior charm and knowledge to reach out and build new strategic relationships with clients and agencies.
We will back you up with a base of $50 - $80K (based on experience) as well as the potential to far out-earn this with our commission structure.
- Liaising with clients and creating search, website and general digital solutions to assist with direct business generation/branding
- Strategic solution creation, proposal writing and selling of solutions to our clients
- Managing client expectations and setting ongoing campaign milestones
- Putting a smile on our clients faces
- Ability to create new strategic relationships to further grow GMG DIgital
You will be mainly based out of our offices in Melbourne but will be required to see prospective clients for meetings, therefore requiring a vehicle.
What about you?
You will have a mindset of discovering your client’s issues/goals and using your knowledge of the online marketing/search engine space to create solutions. You will be backed by some of the best designers and techs in the industry and will be the go between the client and our technical/design team.
Most importantly - you will be a natural leader, and share our love of the internet.
- A deep, intimate love of the internet (no…this is not weird at all!)
- At least 2 years experience working as account manager / sales in a digital agency/media agency
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Competent with B2B solution selling
- Be goal focused and committed to your targets
- Good phone manner (we do a lot of business interstate!)
- Existing advertising/media agency contacts
- Proven track record of delivering large projects
Get in touch…
If you are ready to step into this ever-changing, exciting space with limitless career potential then get in touch with your resume (ensuring all correct contact details are enclosed) & a summary of how you can help our company to [..].
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF ROLE
To develop highly satisfied, ongoing client relationships which continually generate new business. To work with the Account Management team and external partners in developing strategy, gaining budget and obtaining client approval. Work with relevant Producers to execute the approved campaigns within timeline and budget.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS - INTERNALCustomer Love Director / Creative Director / Producer / Art Director / Head Writer & Director / Copy writer
KEY RELATIONSHIPS EXTERNAL Clients - middle & junior management / Strategic business partners and consultants
1. Build and maintain high quality client relationships in order to achieve agreed annual business goals.
2. Manage the development and approval of the respective experiential and communications strategies and budgets and subsequent creative production in response to client briefs. Work with Producer, key external business partners and consultants as required in order to achieve this.
3. Manage relevant Producers and external partners to execute approved projects within timeline and budget.
4. Develop and maintain the ‘home’ of key client contacts and information for the Account team.
Resilient with an ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
A strong networker with an ability to engage and influence key decision makers
Highly proactive and solutions focussed
Ability to identify and act upon opportunities
Manages both internal and external expectations
High degree of cost consciousness
High degree of accountability
Have a group success mentality and be an active contributor to creating a close knit team
Strategic and creative thinker
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong presentation skills
Good negotiator with influencing skills
Proficient in the language of marketing, communications and experiential
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Office for Mac key software
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Degree qualified (Marketing or Communications) or equivalent
Experience in brand management and/or account management (minimum 2 years)