Social Garden was founded in 2013 and is a
pioneer in predictive demand generation market that utilises emerging marketing
automation technology, social and big data to scale organisational EBITA and
The business has grown from 3 founders, to a
team of 35 in three years and is led by a dynamic young team of thought leaders
in the growth hacking, data analytics and marketing automation sector.
You will be responsible for supporting our
enterprise clients in generating revenue through digital channels and will
provide strategic consultation on their migration to the marketing cloud.
· Work with our leadership team to streamline
account service processes and client strategy
· Utilise our data and analytics systems to
identify areas to improve your client’s results
· Mentor and support junior account executives
· Work with management to develop and optimise
· Keep project management software (Asana) up
to date at all times
· Keep CRM up to date at all times (Salesforce)
· Collaborate with our strategic partners
(Deloitte, Oracle, Facebook, Google, Marketo, Salesforce) to identify new
business opportunities and drive growth on key accounts
Attributes and Abilities
· Passionate about growth hacking and high
· Understanding of digital marketing analytics
and audience segmentation
· Self-motivated and a commitment to personal
development (we love reading and sharing knowledge within our team)
· Proactive, positive attitude and a kind spirit
· Strong ability to identify and solve problems
within the client’s customer journey
· Ridiculously high attention to detail
· Proven ability to work collaboratively in a
fast-paced, team environment.
· Hungry for career progression - we are growing
quickly and prefer to promote internally
· “An ace up your sleeve” - we love bringing on
new team members who can bring a unique skill to our team
· Experience in real estate sector,
advertising/media or technology companies
· Bachelor's degree or higher
· Significant experience in developing
multi-channel customer acquisition plans
· Experience working in the property and/or
· Experience working with the marketing cloud -
Oracle, Adobe, Salesforce or similar (preferred, not essential)
· Two years’ experience working in a mid-level
sales/strategy role with enterprise accounts (or equivalent client side
· Experience managing $m+ annual budgets
· Minimum 3 years working in an enterprise
What We Bring to the Table
· Build something you can proud of. We are a
high-growth company scaling throughout Australia at a rapid rate
· BRW Fast Starters 2015
· Impact to business. This is a critical role
and your job is key to our success. Our next phase of growth comes from the new
opportunities you create and manage.
· Enormous potential for success. With this job
you have the full playing field to find new opportunities within the market.
You have strong executive support, mentorship and a great team to help you
build and execute
· The talent you'll meet. Our team are some of
the brightest young minds in our industry and we take great pride in the
amazing work we collectively deliver to our clients.
· The team we're building. We have a great team
that works hard and has a lot of fun along the way. We will continue to pack
the office with passionate, exceptionally talented people that believe in our
vision and embody our values.
· Our impact. We're disrupting business models
that have not changed in decades. We're building something special, and will
bring a new level of talent to the Australian marketplace.
It’s Good to
be a Gardener Program
To apply, send your responses to the following questions along with your cover letter and resume.How do you see the digital marketing landscape evolving over the next 3 years? What should companies be focussing on now to prepare for these changes? (200 words max)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior Account Manager to join our growing team. You'll be working within a great team surrounded by exceptional talent in the areas of brand,advertising, digital and data, enabling you to build on your already solid experience. Working across existing and new clients, you will nurture these relationships, develop and grow the accounts and drive innovative ideas, campaigns and solutions.
Atlas is an agency with experience, personality, passion, a great culture and opportunities for people that do outstanding work for great brands. We believe you should be brave, curious, collaborative, playful and strive for excellence in all that you do. We foster a supportive environment with a focus on knowledge sharing, education and being the best at what we can be as individuals and as an agency.
We're seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager, with 2-4 years agency and (minimum 2 years) digital experience, who can hit the ground running within the existing client services team. You will enjoy a supportive, creative, fun and fast paced environment which is focused on great client outcomes and continued quality of service.
Most of all, you are determined, energetic and proactive when it comes to managing accounts, relationships and learning new skills. You have a solid understanding of the digital landscape and keep abreast of emerging trends.
- Great relationship builder
- Strategic account development
- Ideas driven and passionate about the industry
- A great written and verbal communicator
- Energetic, proactive and determined
- Curious and willing to learn
- Resourceful and autonomous - the ability to make it happen.
- Professional but down to earth and unpretentious
You have have experience with:
- Taking & writing briefs
- Strong project management and organisation skills with ability to multitask
- Ability to brief designers and lead creative projects internally
- Understanding of the digital production process involved in emailing, website and mobile app projects
- Presenting work & taking feedback
- Confidence in day to day communications with clients
- Building strong & positive working relationships
- Managing project estimates & timelines
- Costs & expenses reporting
- Metrics & analytics reporting
- Campaign reporting
- Maintaining customer records
- Invoicing & retainer reporting
- Developing presentations and proposals for clients
- Seeking opportunities within existing and new clients
- Working with the clients services team to grow our client base
We are part of a group of agencies;
Atlas - Digital Agency
Born & Raised - Brand & Advertising
Living Data - Social,Search & Marketing
We have more perks than we can list, including;
- Great teams
- Flat hierarchy/ management structure
- The opportunity to use cutting edge hardware and technologies
- Regular team gatherings
- Open bar, daily fruit, drinks etc.
- Great creative office
- Latest tech
- BBQ's on our huge balcony area watching the sunsets
- Opportunity to get involved in a range of in-house projects