- Account Management
New South Wales, Sydney
Account manager/project manager (Full time or part time)
Toben is a small owner-led, strategic agency for branding, design and art direction, with the mission to produce outstanding work. We are looking for an Account Manager with 3-5 years experience in a design studio, to step into a dynamic role which also encompasses project management and minor sales activity.
You will be managing our client's needs towards effective creative outcomes, in a way that is balanced with our business goals. Internally, you will be working with our designers, creative director and directors; and report to the latter two.
We are open for this role to be a full time or part time position.
– A minimum of 3-5 years of account management experience in a branding/design studio.
– Project management experience in branding and across print and web projects
– Spotless communication and interpersonal skills
– Computer skills: ideally Indesign (preparation of proposals and studio documents), Microsoft Excel, Xero
– An interest in design & typography, as well as art, culture and lifestyle markets
– You are a great communicator: articulate, poignant, comfortable in meetings, and efficient and motivating within the studio
– You are a strategic thinker
– You have a great eye for detail
– Have great interpersonal skills: you are approachable, friendly, honest, client-centric and can read between the lines
– Have a fair share of emotional intelligence, common sense, and a well rounded general knowledge
– Are resilient, driven and goal-oriented
– Have good judgement: you're weighing out pros and cons and know when to involve whom in the studio to achieve best results
– Are motivated, proactive and interested
– Are independent and confident, as well as being a great team player
– Have leadership qualities and bring out the best in people and their work
– Ongoing client management: understanding our client's needs and defining solutions for those needs
– Establishing of projects (including proposals/outlines and budgeting)
– Representing the client's voice throughout the design process
– Working with directors to develop sales leads and sales activities
– Flowing jobs into the studio
– Managing cost, time scope and quality throughout
– Shaping and defining operations and your role
Please email to hello[at]toben.com.au with the subject 'Account Manager Application'.
We will be in touch with you within two weeks, possibly earlier.
Please do not follow up on your application as we are running a busy studio. We will look at every application in detail.
- A cover letter, outlining key selection criteria and motivation
- Your professional CV
- References (from Management as well as Creative/Art Director)
Toben is an established independent design studio for brand development, art direction, and design across print and digital. As a multi-disciplinary studio we are known for conceptual solutions, a European design influence, a playful artistic approach and refined crafted designs. We are passionate about the meaningful and the unique – about the merging of strategy and design thinking with visual culture to define and enrich brands.
We value strong client relationships that allow us to dynamically develop and collaborate on strong ideas. Our clients span across various sectors that mainly communicate with culture-savvy audiences. Some of our previous clients include: Museum of Contemporary Art Sydney, Art Series Hotel Group and all the group's hotels, Powerhouse Museum, CarriageWorks, Door121 and Country Culture Australia.
We are very dedicated workers but a fun bunch who love a good Arnold impersonation, miss-shaped experimentations and a good hackle over an afternoon sugar rush.
Boxer & Co.
- Account Management
New South Wales, Sydney
Account Manager/SAM - Brand and Packaging Design
We are a quickly growing boutique agency of 9+ people, based in Newtown, Sydney.
We are looking for a first-class Account Manager with a minimum of 3+ years experience who is looking for a challenging and exciting new role. Ranging from the largest of FMCG clients, to the smallest of entrepreneurial start-ups, the role will be diverse and interesting for the right candidate. The work is primarily packaging based, so we are definitely looking for someone with packaging design AM experience. The right candidate will have a firm grasp of the creative process and be willing to form their own opinions and work as an integral part of our talented and diverse team. You will be organised and detail oriented, and be able to juggle multiple tasks, seamlessly.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, and working alongside a Studio/Traffic Manager in a very close-knit environment, you will be responsible for providing day to day client liaison, managing client relationships, project and budget management, briefing designers, some new business development and getting involved in strategic work.
Our studio is small, friendly and busy. If this environment suits you, we are keen to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV attention to Gwen Blake - Managing Director, as a word document or PDF.