Sydney, New South Wales
We want someone who is smart, passionate, and is able to handle multiple projects with little supervision: it’s expected that you will take your projects on and run them, ensuring flawless execution from creative development to traffic/launch.
• Managing adaptation process for global and regional briefs from start to finish: research, brief development and presentation, creative rounds and reviews, and full-production to post and launch.
• Collaborate across all disciplines to ensure that work being developed is on strategy and progressing along timelines.
• Understands the brand and business, sharing the most up-to-date information and details as needed.
• Builds strong relationships with clients: keeps them informed of project status; contributes to a relationship of sharing and partnership.
• Manage all aspects of overall project budgets; track client approvals, testing and production estimates, media, and final production costs. Oversee actualization of completed projects.
o Strong exposure to TV/Print/OOH.
o Online experience would be a plus.
o Experience working with planning, creating briefs and executing research.
o Experience working with media teams in creating media plans that fit brand strategy.
o Experience working with different levels of clients, especially on strategic development and presenting work.
o Experience managing teams of various size and experience.
o 3 years working on global brands. Software or tech brands a plus.
o Able to manage entire productions from start to finish.
o Able to multi-task, working on several projects at once.
o Able to work independently with little supervision.
o Extremely organized and able to keep on a schedule despite obstacles.
o Great problem solving skills—when faced with an issue, able to evaluate all the possible solutions.
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
o College degree required.
This job is now expired.