Marketing, Communications & Commercial Partnerships Director
Sydney, New South Wales
Reporting to the General Manager of Music & Comedy your responsibilities will include the creation of marketing strategy, planning with other internal stakeholders and delegation of marketing activity to department staff with the goal to increase awareness of MTV’s brands and content and to increase ratings and other digital metrics. Also this role is responsible for the commercial marketing and ensuring the role works closely with the sales team at Ignite Media.
· Create and execute a marketing strategy for all channels and digital properties in conjunction with programming, production, creative
· Develop and monitor annual strategy for marketing and communications.
· Develop and oversee online and social networking strategy for all channels to maximize reach.
· Actively contribute to the growth of the channels, digital properties and MTVNA business in Australia and New Zealand;
· Liaise with all internal departments to ensure that programs results are maximized across all areas and that goals are defined for all internal contributors;
· Create and organize on MTV events to support channel content and sales revenue
· Ensure that revenue generating on ground projects such as MTV Summer, Winter are innovative and one of a kind experience and continue to redefine the MTV brand
· Delegate and manage the execution of all marketing activity
· Maintain and develop relationships with platform partners at a senior level and identify opportunities for channel exposure and promotion;
· Maximise awareness of all channels, ensuring representation is placed effectively across marketing fields;
To be considered for the role you will ideally be a senior marketing professional with proven commercial experience in either the media and / or entertainment industry with a primary focus on the youth market.
This job is now expired.