We are seeking a dynamic full time online store manager for our boho fashion and lifestyle website. You will be responsible for the daily operations of the treeoflife.com.au webshop managing a team of 4 staff.
· Stock / Inventory Management including managing best / worst sellers
· Manage Customer Service
· Assist with Web Content and Product Management
· Daily Order fulfilment
· Daily and Weekly Sales Reporting
· Participate in social media management and social media strategy execution
· Manage Google AdWords / SEM
· Trouble Shooting and Problem Solving
· Work with marketing on eDM calendar
· Identify any online growth opportunities
Ideally you will:
· Come from a retail background
· Have previous experience in working in or managing on online team
· Have a passion for boho and hippy style
· Be analytical, and a problem solver
· Not afraid of getting your hands dirty picking & packing orders and maintaining stock in the warehouse
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks concurrently
· Able to manage and motivate staff to ensure customers receive their orders accurately and in good time
To be successful in this role you need to be motivated and energetic leader with a keen eye for detail, a practical hands-on approach and a passion for the Tree of Life ethos.
If this sounds like you, please apply via the links or send your resume through to [..] with your cover letter and resume.
We believe the world needs more good.
At Republic of Everyone we work with companies
that do the right thing and people who fight for what’s good for ‘we’ over
what’s good for ‘me’.
We’re after an awesome account manager to help
manage and build relationships with some of our key clients.
If you’re switched on and passionate about
helping inspire people to embrace a sustainable future, then you might just be
the person for us.
Would suit a values-driven ‘can do’ person with 2+ years advertising agency experience who thrives on delivering quality
campaigns and can hit the ground running.
skills & approach of the person we’re after:
Manage and build strong relationships with key clients, helping to
grow their businesses and becoming the trusted point of contact.
Lead creative projects from start-to-finish
Write and brief agency teams on relevant client opportunities
Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about
the current work status of their projects.
Work closely with the Creative Director and the Production team to
ensure that projects are correctly resourced and are executed on time and on
Support Account Director in scoping, budgeting and writing new
business proposals and contracts.
2+ years agency experience in account service
Valid work visa
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear.
Email us with ‘Account
Manager Job’ in the subject line, your CV and a bit about why you think you’re
right for this job.