KAS Mid-Level Graphics Designer Job Position
KAS is a leading homewares brand focused on design. We are seeking an experienced Mid-Level Graphic Designer for full time position and for immediate start to join our talented team. KAS is a homewares brand that designs full coordinated collections of soft furnishings products in Australia and sells to stores nationally and internationally.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Mid-Level Graphic Designer at KAS, you will be amongst a friendly team that thrive on challenges, and are passionate about design. We are currently searching for an individual who performs well in a team environment, has enormous enthusiasm, and a “can do” attitude. A minimum of 2-3 years in Graphic design experience in a similar role within a creative design company is essential. This role is busy, and challenging. It demands a highly efficient and organised person with a real eye for detail; the ability to prioritise, with excellent Mac computer operator skills and the ability to time manage and prioritise work.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience within Graphics Design.
• Portfolio demonstrating brand, design, print, digital and social media projects
• Ability to colour correct / re-touch product, action and lifestyle photography to a high level
• Able to take a project from initial briefing through to completion
• Good proof checking skills
• Proficient skills with In design, Illustrator and Photoshop (CS5 and above) software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Some digital experience is required and is a massive bonus for this role.
• Strong typographic skills required for each project.
• Strong time management skills and organisational skills
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ability to colour correct and re-touching product packaging (back of pack).
• Work on front end website graphics design changes.
• Assist marketing manager on social media projects and marketing promotional material such as EDM’s/Magazine ads/Print ads.
• Ensure completion of projects which you have been assigned to is completed on time.
• The role will also involve communicating and assisting the sales team with all graphical requests.
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Ability to express yourself and your work eloquently and concisely, both verbally and via email
• Confident working under the pressure of timelines and responsibility
• Energetic, meticulous and caring
• Great work ethic and desire to deliver premium work
The above list is the required criteria for the role. Please send a PDF, of 5 examples of work along with CV and references.
Please note: Only successful applicants will be contacted
Media Heads is a boutique media production and content house located in
Crows Nest (Sydney) and we have a great opportunity which has just opened up for a junior multimedia producer.
The role is multi-faceted and requires someone with a keen
eye, attention to detail, a creative mind and thought process, and with some
experience in multimedia production.
· developing concepts for TV, video (and radio)
initiatives and campaigns;
writing and collaborating on Media Heads’ creative scripts;
· staging and filming content;
planning and production management;
editing / post-production
helping to grow the social media side of the
Audio editing experience / knowledge would also be an
The person we’re seeking will need to be able to write,
shoot, edit and production manage. You’ll literally be able to jump straight
in, do a variety of things, and not be an assistant to someone. Strong
organisational, interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work
under pressure to tight deadlines are also important skills for this role.
In addition, the person we’re seeking will:
have excellent writing skills and an eye for
have a creative eye with regards to video production;
possess initiative and be self-motivated;
· be able to provide examples of previous work.
We're willing to further train the right person and even to take on
a recent graduate if the right attitude and skills are there.
The Media Heads team is small but highly skilled, working primarily with
not-for-profit organisations, charities, government departments and government
agencies in the areas of social change, public awareness and public education. We
devise creative concepts, write and produce TV and radio content, and
create online and social media elements for our clients.
also runs a non-profit organisation called RADD – Recording Artists, Actors and
Athletes Against Drink Driving. Read more about
Media Heads here: