Are you an inspiring design management leader who is looking to join and help nurture the growth of small but influential studio who like to punch well above our weight?
With 5+ years experience, are you an innovator who knows what works, but is always looking for ways to improve process? Do you have a strong network of happy clients and deep knowledge in sport, health, social impact and or the property industries (especially Melbourne's inner north)?
Are you looking for a role where your remuneration will reflect the value you bring to the business and looking to make a long-term move with a studio who is growing and has an exciting 2015 inbound?!
..please read on!!
Local People is an award
winning strategic design agency with a focus on innovation and social change
through design. We deliver world class design across campaign, branding,
digital, retail and event, experiential and film.
Local People works within the sport, health and property industries. Local People is a co-founder of NCDFREE.org
Our clients include Nike, Red Bull, Australian Unity, The World Health
Organization, Alpha60, Football Federation Australia, Eleven Haircare, the Queensland
As Account Lead & Studio Manager
you will be the key contact for our clients and manage a dynamic multidisciplinary team of highly talented designers to deliver work of the
highest quality. You will have a high level of responsibility and accountability,
in fast growing, innovation focused design business with 5-8 years experience in a similar environment.
You will lead in the management and delivery
· Client communication and services
· project scoping and proposals
· studio and external resource planning
· client briefing
· design team briefing
· quality Control both of design and production
· project acquittal and client feedback
· invoicing and cash-flow management
of business systems ad processes
our extensive network of talented collaborators
current and new client relationships to build opportunities.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Local People are seeking a dynamic,
energetic, personable, clear thinking studio manager with experience in
start-up businesses and medium-sized and creative agencies.
To be considered for the
role you will need to demonstrate solid experience in:
· working in a design studio or agency
environment in a similar role of at least 5+ years;
· Leading the project management and delivery
of creative projects on time, on budget and which exceeded client expectations;
· Project scoping and producing pitch winning
· Project delivery: with a strong background in
digital, you understand a range of design techniques, technologies and working
processes, production quote requests and management of production process;
· A proven track record in managing staff and
workflow effectively, including the ability to report on effort and resolve
· Solid evidence of being able to implement and
improve internal workflow process;
· A strong verbal, written and visual communicator
you build strong relationships with people at all levels;
· A strong work ethic; you are cool under
pressure , able to manage multiple responsibilities across multiple projects to
meet deadlines and deliver results
· hands-on experience developing brand strategy
· hands-on experience developing integrated below the line campaign strategy· understanding of Human Centred Design thinking and process
attractive remuneration package with potential for significant bonuses based on
and exciting clients who appreciate quality work and strong client
award winning work environment in Northcote;
team of talented designers.
THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send us an e-mail via The Loop and include:
· A cover letter stating why you would be best
placed to take on this position with us;
· Your Resumé including links to projects you
have delivered detailing specific roles and outlining your experience in brand strategy and working in the health, social impact, sports and or property sectors;
· Three References;
· Your salary expectation.
Bashful is a hub
of creative energy producing beautiful work for exciting clients. We are looking for an enthusiastic and
proactive Studio Designer to join our team, bringing their love for contemporary photography,
design and typography to help create beautiful, fashion led campaigns.
with the Senior Creative, the Studio Designer will bring the creative idea to
life across digital, print, outdoor and social media, in a busy studio.
Studio Designer is expected to complete design tasks autonomously from briefing
to finished art, with input from the relevant Art Director and Creative
Director. The ability to perform under pressure on multiple deadlines is vital,
working to meet the highest design standards, compliant with industry best
practices, within the allocated time.
role requires an active interest in the local and international fashion
landscape, in both trends and brands. The Studio Designer will develop an in-depth
understanding of each of our client’s identities, look and feel and brand
rules. They will also gain a comprehensive knowledge of the look and feel for
the category they compete in.
role requires the Studio Designer to present their work internally with the
team, clearly articulating rationales for design decisions. The Studio Designer
requires an open collaborative nature, to take feedback from the creative team
and reflect it to the best advantage, crafting the work to meet and exceed
· Develop creative work across digital and non-digital mediums
from concepts generated in the creative studio.
· Roll out creative across campaigns in digital and non-digital
· Deliver finished assets for websites, EDMs, social,
print, outdoor, TV, branding, packaging, retail and any other medium required
by the campaign.
· Support the creative teams on pitches and
pre-production presentation documents, through presentation layout, image
searching, amends and file preparation.
· Contributing creative ideas in brainstorms and
throughout the creative and development processes.
· Love the work you produce.
· A high degree of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite -
illustrator, indesign and photoshop at a minimum.
· Excellent typographic skills.
· A keen interest in fashion and popular culture.
· Both digital and print execution experience, with
basic HTML and CSS understanding.
· Focus and attention to detail.
· The ability to work quickly, efficiently and calmly
· A collaborative and positive attitude
· Be engaged with and curious about the creative
landscape and industry trends.
· Minimum two years experience in an agency environment.
We are a CBD Digital Marketing Agency providing Digital Advertising, Marketing Automation and Web Application
You will be joining a dynamic, friendly and progressive team
of about 20 people working directly for the Digital Solutions Manager. You will
be a natural team player, which will extend across colleagues and customers
This role is to execute and administer Digital Ad campaigns
and platforms such as Google, Facebook and other leading media networks. You
will be ‘hands on’ with Digital Ad interface configuration, optimisation and
You will require the following experience;
A minimum of 2 years experience working for an
Ad or Media Agency and executing Digital Media
You will have good experience running
executions across Search, Display and Video channels
You will have experience with specific Digital
Media tools and interfaces such as Ad Exchanges, Ad Servers and Ad Tracking
- You will have good experience in marketing concepts around
targeting, market segmentation, audience mapping and advertising.
You will require the following skills;
Google Adwords certified including Search and
Search Engine Marketing expertise
Display and Video channel platform configuration
Strong analytics skills
Strong performance optimisation skills
Strong report writing skills