Fun, sassy and trend savvy.
Supré has become one of the most iconic and recognisable brands in the female youth apparel market delivering ‘what’s hot and what’s new’ to trend savvy girls looking to stand out from the crowd.
We are currently looking for a creative, motivated and organised Graphic Designer to join our growing Marketing team. Your role will be to provide the marketing department with commercial artwork and a professional and creative service.
As a vital part of the marketing team, you will take responsibility of design briefs from completion through to high quality print ready artwork and ensure concepts are on brand. Your role will involve designing artwork and suggest alternative creative solutions, ensure a positive environment within graphics team, maintain the design department output is at the highest level possible, meet both personal and group deadlines and ensure briefs are completed accurately.
You are a passionate Mid-Wight Graphic Designer with a desire to push boundaries, collaborate with a team and explore new concepts. You are a creative problem solver who has previous experience in graphic design having worked across branding and retail clients, this includes finished art and digital design. In addition you will have strong communication/interpersonal skills to take direction and work closely with the Senior Graphic Designers on your team, as well as have the ability to contribute your original ideas.
For success in this role you will have a polished and diverse folio, displaying an exceptional eye for detail and design, and a tertiary qualification in Graphic Design. You will also have a thorough understanding and working knowledge of Adobe CS.
A fast-paced deadline driven environment, we are looking for a professional whom will have the motivation and drive to keep going and have fun.
From market start up to global brand, the Cotton On Group now has 7 brands, over 1,300 stores and more than 20,000 passionate people working in 17 countries around the globe. In the past 25 years we have become Australia's largest value fashion brand. We foster innovation, new ideas and a fierce will to succeed.
We make the most of today and always look to tomorrow for new and exciting opportunities. We get involved, roll up our sleeves and make things happen. It's our shared belief that we can make a difference to the lives of everyone we touch – from our backyard to the world.
Central to this is our Cotton On Foundation, the philanthropic arm of the Cotton On Group. Our people are our #1 Cotton On Foundation ambassadors – and all Cotton On Group team members generously and enthusiastically support and participate in all aspects of the Foundation.
The story is far from over. The future is full of new opportunities and ideas. Careers that start here, can go anywhere.
Communications support role
with graphic design focus
Part time role, 12 month
Remuneration up to 54k pro
Located Melbourne CBD
Plan International is a
global movement for change, mobilising millions of people around the world to
end global poverty and support social justice for children in developing
This 12 month contract role working 30.4 hours per week is a unique opportunity
for a skilled graphic designer to branch out to more general communications
work in a global not-for-profit organisation.
Key accountabilities of this role:
Produce high quality designs for Plan
International Australia’s print and digital channels
Assist other members of the
Communications Team with social media operations, creative ideas and review of
print and digital creative
Coordinate and manage Plan International’s
digital communications assets library
candidate will have:
verbal and written communications skills
skills and experience in designing and producing high quality print and digital
tertiary qualifications in graphic design
skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite and ability to work in a PC environment
management skills with a proven ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines,
and manage competing priorities
and willingness to support the team with both major and minor tasks
An exciting opportunity exists for a well-rounded social media enthusiast to join our Marketing department as our Social Media & Content Coordinator.
Reporting to our Marketing & eCommerce Manager, this role will see you:
- Work with the Marketing & eCommerce Manager and Brand Manager on developing the overall social media strategy
- Oversee all social media channels
- Work with Marketing & eCommerce Manager to develop and deliver exceptional content to drive audience growth and user engagement
- Analyse social media metrics and insights to optimize future strategy and planning
- Manage a weekly social media budget and engagement targets
- Strategise the social media plan and deliver innovative concepts and competitions to drive engagement
- Maintain exceptional customer service standards, developing processes and procedures
- Work with the marketing team to develop integrated marketing plan across all marketing mediums
- Manage all aspects of social media publishing and responses
- Ensure a constant and consistent tone of voice across all media channels (including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, World of 9 Blog, Pinterest, Snapchat)
- Introduce new and innovative ways to enhance the social media footprint and digital engagement
- Work with the Marketing & PR Assistant to manage key relationships with stylists, bloggers and social influencers
- Research and report on the top influencers, competitors and trendsmonitor and measure sales and sales growth via social media
- Initiate social media concepts for company events including media launches, seasonal launches, in-store activities and sponsorship
- Source brand alignment opportunities to leverage reach and networks
- Actively promote the brand as a Nine West ambassador
You will be a self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic and dedicated individual who is driven to achieve results and passionate about all aspects of this role. In addition, the following skills and attributes will contribute to your success in the role:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field (Communications/Marketing or similar)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in generating, managing and distributing digital content (ideally in a retail environment)
- Minimum 2 years experience with Facebook Business & Adverts Manager (sponsored campaigns and re-targeting) & Instagram sponsored campaigns
- Strong leadership skills, with a proven track record of achieving business targets/milestones
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent photography skills
- Broad content creation skill set, including writing, editing and management of photography/image-based assets (experience with video content creation highly desirable)
- Excellent organisational and self-management skills
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Results driven and ability to multitask
- Unrestricted working entitlements in Australia
The Application Process
If Nine West sounds like the perfect fit and you are looking for an opportunity join be part of a dynamic retail environment, select the 'apply ' link to submit your cover letter, resume and PDF portfolio (less than 5MB) illustrating samples of your recent work. Please note that due to the high volume of applications for this position, only those who progress to the interview stage of the recruitment process will be contacted.