|Education||Jan-2010 - Dec-2010(Metro Screen)Feb-2007 - Dec-2008(Swinburne University of Technology)(NIDA)Oct-2001 - Oct-2003(Macquarie University)|
|Employer||This City Speaks|
I'm a Multiplatform Producer & Filmmaker based in Brisbane & Sydney. I create stories across all platforms with a particular interest in doco, drama and utilizing innovative digital & social technology.
I have a BA in Multimedia from Macquarie University, Honors in Radio Broadcasting from Swinburne University, an Advanced Diploma in Multiplatform Producing (Scholarship Metro Screen) and was awarded Screen NSW’s Slingshot Grant (2010). Last year, I was awarded SPAA's Ones To Watch.
Before Multiplatform Producing, I worked as a journalist in the radio industry and as a Digital Producer for the White Agency in Sydney. In 2010, I worked as Multiplatform Producer for documentaries Storm Surfers and Rocket Compulsion for Discovery Channel, along with Firelight Production’s slate of projects. During this time, I was invited to present at the DICON conference on Multiplatform storytelling. Other projects from that period include film and digital projects with community media organisations Desert Pea Media and Producer & Sound Designer for the short film, I SPY (Screen NSW 2011, Cockatoo Island & St Kilda). In 2012, I worked with The Nest across their projects as Multiplatform Producer including the Summer of the 17th Doll iPad App and Art Month's digital platforms and a web series.
I recently completed a contract with Hoodlum working as a Multiplatform Producer across their slate of digital and film projects. Including innovative multiplatform drama Secrets & Lies for Channel Ten and a six part web series titled Rogue Tales for James Squire.
As well as freelancing on various digital and film projects, I also co-direct a mulitplatform doco - This City Speaks which launches its website this year with a series of video portraits from Melbourne.
• Journalist/Newsreader for live breakfast bulletins.
• Journalist for weekly music shows and websites.
• Producer for Rogue Tales: six-part stylized documentary series (James Squires)
• Multiplatform Producer for Dreamworld’s Kevil Hill FB Connect Experience
• Multiplatform Producer for Hoodlum & Channel Ten’s multiplatform drama Secret & Lies broadcast 2014.
• Multiplatform Producer for digital assets of The Rise of the Eco Warriors.
• Multiplatform Producer & Director for an Interactive iPad App for Currency Press – Summer of the 17th Doll including all audiovisual content.
• Multiplatform Producer & Director – Art Month Sydney 2012. Redesigned website, mobile site & video series delivered online.
• Melbourne & Sydney Symphony Orchestra online video for Emirates.
• Producer of Playwriting Australia, Monkey Baa, Sydney Story Factory, The Nest website, mobile sites & digital & social strategy.
• Multiplatform Producer - Storm Surfers: New Zealand Discovery Channel.
• Multiplatform Producer - Rocket Compulsion Discovery Channel.
• Running PY Media’s radio station 5NPY covering the APY and NG Lands.
• Training 14 media trainees in radio, digital media and film.
• Working with community members to produce stories that advocate awareness of ongoing community issues for broadcast on 5NPY and other national indigenous and non-indigenous radio stations.
• Producing 5NPY’s website and all other digital media.
• Producer for PY Media’s ongoing documentary Bands on the Lands 2009.
• Producer for digital interactive media for BigPond, Coke & Jaguar.
• Coordinator for agency advertising and advertorials placed in seven weekly Sydney publications, including the Wentworth Courier and 9to5
• Coordinator for advertisements and advertorials across lifestyle and travel magazines.
Ones To Watch is a mentoring program through Screen Producers Association of Australia.
Slingshot Grant is awarded through Screen Australia to work with Firelight Productions.