|Education||Jan-2010 - Dec-2010(Metro Screen)Feb-2007 - Dec-2008(Swinburne University of Technology)(NIDA)Oct-2001 - Oct-2003(Macquarie University)|
|Employer||This City Speaks|
Emma currently works as a Multiplatform Producer for Hoodlum, along with producing and directing her own film & digital projects across various platforms.
Her latest doco project, This City Speaks will launch in 2014 with a brand new website and online series funded by Screen Australia.
Ten recently launched Hoodlum's new multiplatform drama, Secrets & Lies at www.secrestsandlies.tv that will air on Ten in 2014. Emma worked as the interactive mystery's Multiplatform Producer that unfolds across TV, online and social media. The highlight will be the innovative 2nd screen content delivered in sync via the zeebox platform. Real clues in real time.
In the past, Emma has worked as Multiplatform Producer for Firelight's documentaries Storm Surfers and Rocket Compulsion for Discovery Channel. As well as for The Nest on the Summer of the 17th Doll iPad App, Art Month series, and across their digital & film projects.
• Journalist/Newsreader for live breakfast bulletins.
• Journalist for weekly music shows and websites.
• Producer for Rogue Tales: six-part stylized documentary series (James Squires)
• Multiplatform Producer for Dreamworld’s Kevil Hill FB Connect Experience
• Multiplatform Producer for Hoodlum & Channel Ten’s multiplatform drama Secret & Lies broadcast 2014.
• Multiplatform Producer for digital assets of The Rise of the Eco Warriors.
• Multiplatform Producer & Director for an Interactive iPad App for Currency Press – Summer of the 17th Doll including all audiovisual content.
• Multiplatform Producer & Director – Art Month Sydney 2012. Redesigned website, mobile site & video series delivered online.
• Melbourne & Sydney Symphony Orchestra online video for Emirates.
• Producer of Playwriting Australia, Monkey Baa, Sydney Story Factory, The Nest website, mobile sites & digital & social strategy.
• Multiplatform Producer - Storm Surfers: New Zealand Discovery Channel.
• Multiplatform Producer - Rocket Compulsion Discovery Channel.
• Running PY Media’s radio station 5NPY covering the APY and NG Lands.
• Training 14 media trainees in radio, digital media and film.
• Working with community members to produce stories that advocate awareness of ongoing community issues for broadcast on 5NPY and other national indigenous and non-indigenous radio stations.
• Producing 5NPY’s website and all other digital media.
• Producer for PY Media’s ongoing documentary Bands on the Lands 2009.
• Producer for digital interactive media for BigPond, Coke & Jaguar.
• Coordinator for agency advertising and advertorials placed in seven weekly Sydney publications, including the Wentworth Courier and 9to5
• Coordinator for advertisements and advertorials across lifestyle and travel magazines.
Ones To Watch is a mentoring program through Screen Producers Association of Australia.
Slingshot Grant is awarded through Screen Australia to work with Firelight Productions.