|Education||Jan-2010 - Dec-2010(Metro Screen)Feb-2007 - Dec-2008(Swinburne University of Technology)(NIDA)Oct-2001 - Oct-2003(Macquarie University)|
|Employer||This City Speaks|
An award winning Digital Strategist & Digital Content Producer with 10 years experience in media across a broad range of online and mobile products and projects for media production companies, broadcasters, commercial and government organisations.
I’m a creative thinker with proven industry experience in independently developing digital and content strategy in large and small scale companies Australia wide. My diverse experience and breadth of knowledge gives me a unique understanding of Australian audiences and their digital expectations.
As a digital native, I spent the first decade of my career working across various media industries and roles to expand and hone my digital first approach. I have managed to successfully combine permanent roles while independently producing my own screen funded projects and worked with a variety of talented people.
• Experience developing platform, content and social strategy for clients including, SBS, ABC, YouTube, BigPond, Hopsctoch (Philomena & Divergent), Foxtel, MLA, CJZ, Sydney Festival, Trop Fest, Art Gallery of NSW, AIME, Raine & Horne and Bondi Rescue.
• Success engaging audiences across platforms and social channels for film, TV & radio with unique multiplatform storytelling techniques.
• World first use of platform Beamly (second screen social mobile App) to deliver a multi screen content experience during live TV broadcast (Secrets & Lies 2014)
• Australian first FaceBook Connect content experience for award winning interactive website Kevil Hill.
• Speaker and industry contributor at conferences and lectures; DICON (Digital International Content Conference in Seoul, Korea), AFTRS, Metro Screen, Charles Sturt University & Macquarie University.
• Winner of SPAA’s Best Interactive Production of the year 2014 for Secrets & Lies (Multiplatform Producer)
• Winner of SPAA‘s Emerging Producer of the year 2013
• Recipient of Screen Australia’s Sling Shot Grant 2010
• Journalist/Newsreader for live breakfast bulletins.
• Journalist for weekly music shows and websites.
• Producer for Rogue Tales: six-part stylized documentary series (James Squires)
• Multiplatform Producer for Dreamworld’s Kevil Hill FB Connect Experience
• Multiplatform Producer for Hoodlum & Channel Ten’s multiplatform drama Secret & Lies broadcast 2014.
• Multiplatform Producer for digital assets of The Rise of the Eco Warriors.
• Multiplatform Producer & Director for an Interactive iPad App for Currency Press – Summer of the 17th Doll including all audiovisual content.
• Multiplatform Producer & Director – Art Month Sydney 2012. Redesigned website, mobile site & video series delivered online.
• Melbourne & Sydney Symphony Orchestra online video for Emirates.
• Producer of Playwriting Australia, Monkey Baa, Sydney Story Factory, The Nest website, mobile sites & digital & social strategy.
• Multiplatform Producer - Storm Surfers: New Zealand Discovery Channel.
• Multiplatform Producer - Rocket Compulsion Discovery Channel.
• Running PY Media’s radio station 5NPY covering the APY and NG Lands.
• Training 14 media trainees in radio, digital media and film.
• Working with community members to produce stories that advocate awareness of ongoing community issues for broadcast on 5NPY and other national indigenous and non-indigenous radio stations.
• Producing 5NPY’s website and all other digital media.
• Producer for PY Media’s ongoing documentary Bands on the Lands 2009.
• Producer for digital interactive media for BigPond, Coke & Jaguar.
• Coordinator for agency advertising and advertorials placed in seven weekly Sydney publications, including the Wentworth Courier and 9to5
• Coordinator for advertisements and advertorials across lifestyle and travel magazines.
Ones To Watch is a mentoring program through Screen Producers Association of Australia.
Slingshot Grant is awarded through Screen Australia to work with Firelight Productions.