Introduction to Google AdWords
New South Wales, Sydney
Google AdWords is designed to help you reach potential customers at the exact right moment. This class will walk you through what you need to know to get started with this highly powerful, highly technical advertising platform. Students will learn about keyword audience targeting, how to design effective ad copy, and how to measure your ad’s success.
This class would be beneficial to anyone involved in marketing, communications, advertising, ecommerce, digital strategy or online business development.
- Define the key advantages to creating a Google ad campaign
- 7 Steps for Adwords Success
- Google AdWords terminology
- How Adwords actually works and how to stop paying extra
- Which keywords should you pick
- Tools & tips for creating and managing campaigns
- Landing page fundamentals
- Advanced bidding and ad options
- Methods to create effective ad copy
- Preparation & prerequisites:
- Please bring a laptop, pencil, and paper to class.
- Optional but recommended: An active Google AdWords account
Frederic Chanut is an SEO expert and MD of In Marketing We Trust, a digital agency based in Sydney. Frederic has a background in inbound and digital marketing gathered through work in France, the UK and Australia. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, Frederic has worked for a number of companies ranging from startups to international corporations including Orbtiz, HP, American Express, Fuji-Xerox, Westpac, Asia-hotels, Accommodation.com, BT Financial, Salmat, Darrell Lea and many more.
This course is now expired.