|Education||(College of Fine arts (COFA))|
My experience covers art direction, layout design, website design, branding, advertising (print and online) and illustration.
I love design, music and meeting people and I am always on the lookout for new and exciting projects.
Working as the In-house designer, I manage and oversee all design work associated with Sydney Festival.
Collaborating with an external design agency, and managing and mentoring a team of interns, I ensure all branding requirements are met for Sydney Festival and all relevant sponsors and partners.
• Designed and produced the undergraduate guide, annual report, expo signage, guides, promotional advertising and signage.
• Responsibilities include responding to client briefs, concept creation, design, copywriting, proofing and overall QA, liaison with relevant stakeholders, contracting and managing suppliers and freelance designers.
• Corporate brand and identity management including asset management, liaison with stakeholders, branding advice, monitoring tone of voice and processing licensing requests.
• Coordination of tenders and submissions. Responsibilities included compiling content, typesetting, sub-editing, creating design concepts, stakeholder sign-off, proof-reading, finished art, pre-press and proofing.
• Management Junior Designers, external printers and suppliers to coordinate delivery of all printed materials and distribution.
• Concept development and creation of marketing collateral including finished art for brochures, business cards and signage.
* Event campaign collateral from concept to finished art, including designing handbooks, brochures, bus signage, clothing, DL flyers, electronic direct mail and websites.
• Designed editorial layouts for large-scale magazines including Indesign, DQ (Design Quarterly) and Habitus.
• Concept development and production of online (Flash) and print advertising material for external clients.
Museums Australia Multimedia & Publication Design Awards (MAPDA)
Winner of the Magazine and Newsletter category 2013 for MUSE (Sydney University Museums News).
In 2012 I led a re-design of the Sydney University Museums magazine (MUSE), which included a complete new masthead, cover and overall layout, whilst still utilising the university typeface and brand aesthetic.
Top 14 Finalist of the British Council Realise Your Dream award 2013.