|Education||(College of Fine arts (COFA))|
|Website||login to view website|
A graphic artist based in Sydney for the last 11 years, about to make the leap to northern NSW.
My experience covers art direction, layout design, website design, branding, advertising (print and online) and illustration.
I love design, music and meeting people and I am always on the lookout for new and exciting projects.
Working as the graphic design manager, I manage and oversee all design work associated with Sydney Festival.
Collaborating with an external design agency, and managing and a team of designers, I ensure all branding requirements are met for Sydney Festival and all relevant sponsors and partners.
• Designed and produced the undergraduate guide, annual report, expo signage, guides, promotional advertising and signage.
• Responsibilities include responding to client briefs, concept creation, design, copywriting, proofing and overall QA, liaison with relevant stakeholders, contracting and managing suppliers and freelance designers.
• Corporate brand and identity management including asset management, liaison with stakeholders, branding advice, monitoring tone of voice and processing licensing requests.
• Coordination of tenders and submissions. Responsibilities included compiling content, typesetting, sub-editing, creating design concepts, stakeholder sign-off, proof-reading, finished art, pre-press and proofing.
• Management Junior Designers, external printers and suppliers to coordinate delivery of all printed materials and distribution.
• Concept development and creation of marketing collateral including finished art for brochures, business cards and signage.
* Event campaign collateral from concept to finished art, including designing handbooks, brochures, bus signage, clothing, DL flyers, electronic direct mail and websites.
• Designed editorial layouts for large-scale magazines including Indesign, DQ (Design Quarterly) and Habitus.
• Concept development and production of online (Flash) and print advertising material for external clients.
Museums Australia Multimedia & Publication Design Awards (MAPDA)
Winner of the Magazine and Newsletter category 2013 for MUSE (Sydney University Museums News).
In 2012 I led a re-design of the Sydney University Museums magazine (MUSE), which included a complete new masthead, cover and overall layout, whilst still utilising the university typeface and brand aesthetic.
Top 14 Finalist of the British Council Realise Your Dream award 2013.