Sydney Festival 2015, United Nations CERF (US) 2015, MAAS (Formerly Powerhouse Museum) 2015, City of Sydney 2015, Australian Chamber Orchestra 2013–15, Barnes & Noble (US) 2015, Committee for Sydney 2015, Youth Action 2015, Public ArtWorks 2015, Sydney Dance Company 2014, Pacific Magazines 2013, Eventeamwork 2013, Seafolly Australia 2009, University of Sydney 2013, Mick Hart 2009–12, Leah Flanagan 2013, Good Oak 2013, Nat Dunn 2013, Backfat Variety 2012–13, Canberra City Band 2012, The Moochers 2012, Mustache DJz 2012.
Working as the Graphic Design Manager, I managed and oversaw all design work associated with Sydney Festival.
Collaborating with an external design agency and managing and a team of designers, I ensured all branding requirements were met for Sydney Festival and all relevant sponsors and partners.
• Designed and produced undergraduate guide, annual report, expo signage, guides, promotional advertising and signage.
• Responsibilities include responding to client briefs, concept creation, design, copywriting, proofing and overall QA, liaison with relevant stakeholders, contracting and managing suppliers and freelance designers.
• Corporate brand and identity management including asset management, liaison with stakeholders, branding advice, monitoring tone of voice and processing licensing requests.
• Project management and coordination of tenders and website.
• Management Junior Designers, external printers and suppliers.
• Concept development and creation of marketing collateral
• Editorial layouts for Indesign, DQ (Design Quarterly) and Habitus.
* Event campaign collateral.
• Concept development and production of online and print advertising material for external clients.
Museums Australia Multimedia & Publication Design Awards (MAPDA)
Winner of the Magazine and Newsletter category 2013 for MUSE (Sydney University Museums News).
In 2012 I led a re-design of the Sydney University Museums magazine (MUSE), which included a complete new masthead, cover and overall layout, whilst still utilising the university typeface and brand aesthetic.
Top 14 Finalist of the British Council Realise Your Dream award 2013.
|Education||College of Fine arts (COFA)|
|Location||Gold Coast Australia|
|Website||login to view website|
A graphic artist for over 8 years, my experience covers art direction, layout design, branding, illustration and advertising (print and digital).
I love working in the arts and with non-profit organisations and am always on the lookout for new and exciting projects, so if you're talking design, the arts or cat videos, I'm listening.