|Education||(University of South Australia)(TAFE SA)|
Tobias is a Graphic Designer for PUBLIC Studios, a specialist EGD subsidiary of ASPECT Studios; one of Australia's leading Landscape Arch/Urban Design firms.
Design Institute of Australia (DIA)
Australian Graphic Design Association (AGDA)
Environmental Graphic Design (EGD), Desktop publishing, precinct branding, information design
• Identity design, visual identity refresh and application; menu design, business cards, typography for print and film, photography direction, design of concept art, client liaison, volunteer/non-profit design
• Web-design; web-content management, client liaison
• To date projects based in Identity Design and application, adopting client visual identities for impactful PowerPoint client presentations
• Identity design, research and analysis, conceptual thinking. Development of brand marks and event naming
Idea generation and design for print collateral, including the art direction, grid/layout development, typesetting.
• Design and implementation of graphics for web
• Generated exciting concepts through discussions with Senior Designer
• Design of labeling systems and physical application to packaging
• Brand activation with online presence, handmade signage, informative flyers for customers and passerbyers at both Mt. Barker and Wayville Farmers Markets
• Creation of conceptual artwork for POS, environmental graphics, implementing the creative direction of the Art Director
• Web-design, design and creation of flash and gif animations
• Idea generation and general design and typesetting for Press Ads, Newsletters
• Event branding and design; print advertisements, POS, exterior graphics, including the creation of flash animations for digital media
• Spearheading the business’ small print department; collating in-house client based projects, preparing files for print, printing and guillotining posters, business cards, flyers
• Web-design and content management
Freelance on-and-off, largely conceptual/development on my part, with a few opportunities for Branding Identity projects and design for print (posters, fliers, album art).
Recipient of AGDA's Best Portfolio in Show award, graduate exhibition, 2011