The theme of Ci2012 is ‘Wicked problems, great opportunities! Leadership and courage for volatile times.’
- Feature over 35 world class Australian and international keynote speakers, leaders, artists and thinkers.
- Highlight opportunities and global megatrends that affect business and society.
- Provide insights and techniques for unlocking personal and organisational creativity that will inspire your leadership in times of complexity and change.
- Deliver strategies, structures and processes for creating greater organizational performance, productivity and wellbeing.
- Showcase the world’s best practice solutions and ideas for the development of sustainable and innovative futures for community, business and government.
- Bring together leaders and emerging talent to discover cross-disciplinary solutions that will make a difference in your life, organisation and community.
- Offer outstanding networking and business opportunities.
Ci2012 will be a highly interactive and educational experience. It will be the place to learn from world changing innovators, futurists, inspired thinkers and curious souls gathered together in an interactive community. It’s a place to learn techniques and strategies, share ideas and gain empowering experiences.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event is for future-shaping leaders seeking an Asia Pacific and global perspective: change-makers, activists, influences, innovators, provocateurs, influencers, advisers from business, industry, community and government sectors who want to make a difference.
It is also for anyone who wants to use the latest knowledge in the field of creativity and innovation in their work and life to be inspired, think differently and improve individual, team and organizational performance.