|Education||Feb-2007 - Nov-2009(Macquarie University)Jan-1994 - Nov-2006(Our Lady of Lebanon College)|
Proven Journalistic skills through my one year Internship with the online music magazine indyconcerts.com, as well as through my exchange courses in Print Media at Butler University Indianapolis. I am a team player and very effective and efficient in all my duties and tasks.more...
- Responsibility was to write all preview articles for upcoming shows and events at our designated venues.
- Each Journalist is designated 2 venues
- Write up review articles to all the shows we have asked to attend and been selected for.
- Write up any interest pieces related to music
- Interview as many artists as you can and write it up as an article, or video to post online
- Edit and proof read our own articles
- Post up our on articles through SEO
- Receptionist for Aldi supplier company
- Processed customer warranties
- Manager of Ebay shop website
- Manager of Gray’s Online stock
- Researched prices by competitors for future item supplies
- Administration duties
- Completed first leg work for quotations
- Worked the cash register in the open to public warehouse
- Closed out register; handled all the money
Submitted articles written as assignments for my Print Media class to the college paper.
Studied print Media at Butler University, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA