|Location||New South Wales, Australia|
The Walt Disney Company in Australia and New Zealand
For 90 years, The Walt Disney Company has been the preeminent name in the field of family entertainment; the Disney name has symbolized creativity, innovation, trust, decency, optimism and quality.
The Walt Disney Company is the world's biggest family entertainment company powered by the biggest brands in storytelling: Disney, Pixar, Marvel, ABC, ESPN and Lucasfilm.
Together with our subsidiaries and affiliates, Disney is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with five business segments:
• Media Networks – Disney Channels, Disney Media Distribution, ESPN;
• Disney Interactive - Disney Interactive Studios; Disney Online; Disney Online Studios; Disney Mobile; Playdom;
• Studio Entertainment – Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures International, Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, Disney Theatrical Group
• Disney Consumer Products – Consumer Products, Publishing
• Parks and Resorts – Disney Destinations International