|Education||(Swinburne University of Technology)(TAFE NSW - Sydney Institute (Design Centre Enmore))(Swinburne University TAFE Division)2002-2006(Australian Catholic University)|
|Employer||Binyan Studios Pty Ltd|
A strong conceptual thinker achieved through a good balance of creativity and commercial acumen.
Having over three and half years working in large FMCG businesses I decided it was time to pursue my passion of working in a creative environment.
Developing an interest in strategy development, ideation and brand identity, I am seeking a role that incorporates these rich territories with creative development.
To make myself a well rounded asset, I built my creative skills by completing a Graphic Design course and am currently studying Interior Design at Enmore Design Centre.
To sum up my personality, values and strengths most people would use the following words:
At Binyan I have been responsible for the following:
- Developing brand strategy
- Client and competitor research
- Brand re-development (logo, business cards, letterheads, signage)
- New website design and build
Administration & Office Management:
- Developed a new process template to send to clients to try to improve the efficiency of project delivery
- Managed budgets
- Invoice chasing
- Set up new offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
- Managed the move and renovation/fitout of the new Sydney office
- Ensure the office runs smoothly
Drive jewellery and living sales of a luxury Scandinavian brand.