|Education||Mar-1999 - Jul-2002(Macquarie University)|
I have extensive experience in the digital space, including web, mobile and social media. During the past decade I have honed my expertise working for a range of digital organisations, from start-ups to established syndication and media companies.
• Digital management
• Social media
• Useability testing
• Content strategy
• Content management
• HTML and CSS
• Analytics & data analysis
• System analysis & integration
CHOICE is not not-for-profit organisation, representing consumer rights through publishing, research, investigation and campaigning, for more than half a century.
I oversee all aspects of the organisation's digital sites and social media including:
• Management of website, mobile site, CMS (Sitecore), social media and use of e-commerce system (Netsuite).
• Digital community consists of circa 115k paying subscribers, micro-payment customers and guests. More than 700k+ absolute unique visitors per month.
• Strategise, scope, test and launch microsites for the campaigning arm of the organisation. Facilitating access to content, interactive elements and data-gathering tools by 1 million + users.
• Manage digital team: Digital Media Designer, Social Media Manager, Content Manager and Video Producer.
• Develop and implement content strategy.
• Monitor site metrics (Google analytics), analyse data to guide ongoing development of content strategy.
• Continue development of search engine optimisation (SEO) strategy.
• Usability testing.
• UX refinement.
• Some HTML and CSS.
Kluster is an online publication exploring all aspects of creative culture and independent art forms.
As Founder and Editor-In-Chief of Kluster, I:
• Brief writers, designer and digital producers and coordinate the creation of content for the quarterly online magazine, daily blog, image gallery and fortnightly digital issues.
• Oversee site growth through comprehensive SEO and targeted-marketing plans.
• Develop and implement site content strategy.
• Monitor site metrics (Google analytics)
• Analyse data to guide ongoing development of content strategy.
• Manage media and event partnerships.
• Ensure the needs of advertisers and event partners are met in a manner consistent with the magazine’s ethos.
• Manage social media community.
• Create content covering a broad range of subjects including food, travel, film, art, design, fashion and music.
Role necessitates the management of a team of 30 staff and contributors across three different time zones.